And lastly, all around great gig and great job by Muse. It's okay that 3 non-rarities made their way on there. But man, how are we ever gonna go back to ordinary Muse gigs after this?

Dude, we got Agitated and YP on my first gig, MC, AP and CE on 2nd and TaB and Map on the 3rd. I can't wait to get crushed to pieces by my first 'ordinary' Muse set :chuckle:

Yes, I'm an overly lucky shit.

Not a single song played that was written in the last decade. Love it.

It's interesting to consider that and relate it to the energy of the gig. I've only been seeing Muse live since the TR tour and it's just not comparable.

No COD, shit gig.

In all seriousness wtaf have I just witnessed I'm genuinely surprised I'm still breathing

not half bad.

the only other curious omission was eternally missed, which i thought performed quite well in all the unofficial polls i saw ahead of time. wonder if it just missed the top...or got vetoed.

That version of "Yes Please" seriously felt like it was just tagged onto the end of New Born rather than a faithful adaptation.

That made it even better, impromptu innit.

Can we discuss how fucking happy and passionate the band looked tonight? You could tell Dom had waited so long to play Glorious. Matt looked like MM meant as much to him as it did in '99.

well. that was the best show I've ever seen. It didn't have a song from the past 10 years in it. Hopefully they learn something from this.

On the train now. Still struggling to breathe.

I mean if they learn something from that fact it will probably lead to them all becoming quite depressed.

Until they realise they still make lots of money.

Are you me? I adore Endlessly, but just came to terms with the fact it's long buried.

I genuinely would've considered it for my top 10.

But man, how are we ever gonna go back to ordinary Muse gigs after this?

I think a few of these might stick around for the 3 UK shows this week.

As for how we go back, we'll see after San Francisco. Though as I recall, I think it felt like an anti-climax after Zepp, and genuinely irritating after Montreux.

Interesting that Easily was omitted simply because it was recorded too late. It could have replaced the crap that is Exo-Politics.

It sounded so good on the stream. Those atmospheric vibes must have been phenomenal live... Matt seems into it, but I imagine the odds of them keeping it around are pretty low.

It sounded so good on the stream. Those atmospheric vibes must have been phenomenal live... Matt seems into it, but I imagine the odds of them keeping it around are pretty low.

It might make an appearance on future special shows, but yeah I doubt it will be played at any normal gig.

That made it even better, impromptu innit.

Yes lol. I was hoping it was going to get into the ~10 riffs territory that they did in LA some years back. Even if most of them are typical, riffs are part of what makes Muse, well MUSE, for me.

If they don't take a majority of these songs into the sets going forward, they should at least take the energy. It's refreshing to see the band so lively for once.