Muse are performing a charity concert in London in August for The Passage. The show is by request, with ticket holders picking their ten favourites and the highest polling tracks being performed. Fanclub pre-sale on Wednesday at 9am, with general sale on Friday at 9am. Details here: http://muse.mu/news,london-benefit_2782.htm

Thread is for attendees.

Ticket anx gonna be at an all-time high for this one bois.

I can taste the stomach acid building up already.

So excited!! I NEED to get tickets for this!!! How do we access the password for the pre-sale??

Usually pops up in the members section on your .mu profile iirc.

Already traveling from Copenhagen to Reading, but fuck me this is tempting.

Don't know if the fact that the poster says "Reading and Leeds presents" at the top should be a sign of a request show too at Reading?

Already traveling from Copenhagen to Reading, but fuck me this is tempting.

Don't know if the fact that the poster says "Reading and Leeds presents" at the top should be a sign of a request show too at Reading?

Think the idea is that they'll pick a few of the songs chosen for SBE for R+L as well, as opposed to a separate vote.

Think the idea is that they'll pick a few of the songs chosen for SBE for R+L as well, as opposed to a separate vote.

Which could end up being just Bliss, Citizen and Butterflies, which I think are very likely for SBE. We never know with this band given the past "voting shows" they've had, but this time they can't screw us over - SBE could go down as a serious only rarity show with Psycho and Knights maybe.

Don't go. If he/she is REALLY your best friend, then he/she will understand.

I can't go to his bachelor party because I'm in Dublin seeing U2 :LOL:

But I have to be at his wedding. And I will.

So that's good for you, I won't buy tickets for the show ;)

ahhh... man this is going to be a tough ticket experience. Saying that, I managed for the pyscho club tour.... definitely guys get a ticket buddy. And both of you hit up the site bang on the time, and stay on the phone or skype or whatever ,and whoever gets in buys the pair of tickets.

Nothing more exciting than a 9am ticket rush :D Goood luck everyone...

Hey guys, I don't think I've ever gotten an email from .mu is it the same mailing list as the board? Does anyone have a link so I can make sure I'm on it? I really don't want to miss out on this pre-sale

Tmk, the mailing list is linked to your account for the main site (muse.mu) but even then you have to actively sign up for it iirc. Your account for the board is a separate thing.

If you don't have a .mu account, I imagine it's too late to sign up for the code :(

Does anyone know which other agencies will sell the General Sale tickets? Being charity I think tickets will be £65 at least though I want to go but I doubt I'll get through at 9am on Friday though if anyone drops out I'll take the ticket and offer more to the charity.

Please :)

Edited by 005

Does anyone know which other agencies will sell the General Sale tickets? Being charity I think tickets will be £65 at least though I want to go but I doubt I'll get through at 9am on Friday though if anyone drops out I'll take the ticket and offer more to the charity.

Please :)

I think the tickets are sold via livenation.co.uk and ticketmaster.co.uk. There will be no print tickets and they will be connected to your name and Credit Card number (you'll need your ID and your Card to identify yourself). As far as I understand it you cannot change the names connected to the tickets. :/

As in other news: did anyone get the email yet?