Well, other than a few duffers, that was the best Muse setlist ever.

Pity that they couldn't resist ending with KoC, I mean, they've ended every gig for years with that.

Tonight was about putting something different, something special, something VERY special on. Boy did they deliver!

Finger's crossed that they will release the gig in audio or video format.

Anyone else slightly disappointed?

They only turned the vocals up when it got to Hysteria, which was a shame. Also the setlist arrangement was poor. Last 6 songs were standard (except a distorted Futurism)

Unfortunately I'm walking away thinking it could've/should've been a lot better 😔

Well, other than a few duffers, that was the best Muse setlist ever.

Pity that they couldn't resist ending with KoC, I mean, they've ended every gig for years with that.

Tonight was about putting something different, something special, something VERY special on. Boy did they deliver!

Finger's crossed that they will release the gig in audio or video format.

Finger's crossed they'll do it again.

I'll buy me and my gf tickets to the UK if that's the case to wash away her horrible first and last Muse experience that was Oakland 2015.

They only turned the vocals up when it got to Hysteria, which was a shame. Also the setlist arrangement was poor. Last 6 songs were standard (except a distorted Futurism)

Unfortunately I'm walking away thinking it could've/should've been a lot better 😔

You must be new here.

No issues here other than it being only 15 songs. This was much more than anyone could hope for these days.

Thoughts:

Easily and Showbiz sounded great. Glorious was quite rough, but that intro sounded great. Although if they pursued that they'd definitely be called Radiohead wannabes again.

Also can't wait for a better recording of SFA. The ending sounded better than I expected, but it's clear that what he has gained in control, he has lost in power. Most of it was in chest voice, yet it wasn't near as powerful as in 2004.

And lastly, all around great gig and great job by Muse. It's okay that 3 non-rarities made their way on there. But man, how are we ever gonna go back to ordinary Muse gigs after this?

Thoughts:

And lastly, all around great gig and great job by Muse. It's okay that 3 non-rarities made their way on there. But man, how are we ever gonna go back to ordinary Muse gigs after this?

It does make it a little extra rough to buy tickets to go hear Supermassive&friends next time they're around.