'Origin of Muse'

Tesseract

• 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

That makes me happy! I think I've said it on here before but I think there are definitely some aspects of OoS that could use some tweaking, though I'm not sure how possible it is on a remaster. Mainly I'd like the guitar solo and piano in CE to be more prominent in the mix. Bliss could maybe use a tad more "oomph" as well.

They're definitely sincerely working on it - management got in contact with me some time back to ask if I could help them track down old promo material and set lists for their SW England pre-Showbiz gigs. I had nothing to offer sadly, but there's a lot of thought going in to the packaging and accompanying material for this release.

They're definitely sincerely working on it - management got in contact with me some time back to ask if I could help them track down old promo material and set lists for their SW England pre-Showbiz gigs. I had nothing to offer sadly, but there's a lot of thought going in to the packaging and accompanying material for this release.

Impressive. Good to see that such extensive work is going into it.

Hopefully the finished product isn't too far away, although I'm presuming it'll still be a while.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
On 7/6/2017 at 1:15 AM, forevermusic said:

I think the peak revenue period for the music industry as a whole in the late 90's was jacking up the price of CD's, persuading people that vinyl was a dead format and getting people to convert their collection to CD's at ludicrous prices. Although does anyone have CD's from the 80s/90s that still work?

I got loads of CD‘s from the 90‘s all work 🙂 maybe one or 2 from the 80‘s and they work. This was a fairytale back then that after 30 years all CDs will be useless haha 🤪

• 1 month later...