'Origin of Muse'

Tesseract

Hmmm, tbh listening to the previews so far I’m kinda mixed on the new sound of the songs. Granted, they’re only short YT videos and I’ve not listened to them with anything decent so I’m not judging heavily at all. Sounds a bit flat to me so far though, the guitars in particular sound a lot softer.

16 hours ago, Claudia O said:

Maybe the roughness of the album Showbiz will be gone? No, I don‘t think so. I hope not! 

soon we‘ll know it 🥳

Even the PIB and Bliss clips though 😕

Granted, this is the first time I’ve had an album I’ve loved and listened to god knows how many times for years be remastered so maybe I’m extra picky just ‘cos of what I’m used to (and Origin was nigh perfect already imo).

Idk, we’ll see V soon I guess. I’m not gonna get to it until I’ve spooled through the interview and all the goodies in the book but at least I’ll have all weekend :’)

So... It seems the official store has started shipping the boxset (it cost me a kidney and half lung... xD)...

OriginofMuse-02.png.3ff8057ac248eec2479022b8c94257f5.png

Anyone knows which courier they'll use for international shipping?...

Edit: I see that my accounts were merged... xD... nevermind... xD

Edited by kyo2004

Hi everyone, so I haven't been on here for y e a r s but is anyone else having a problem with their bank account and this pre-order? Ever since I pre-ordered this on Sept 7th, it has been taking the money out of my account and putting it back in like every week or so. I read Muse's store website and they said this is to check if the funds are available up until the actual release. However, on Monday they just decided to put TWO pending charges on my account for the first time and so they have taken a total of $335.92 when it was only $167.96. The thing is, my rent is due tomorrow and they just took a big chunk of my rent money, so now I will be charged a late fee. I emailed support but have gotten no response. I mean, I get the one charge, but really...two?! Aahhhhhh.... :(

7 hours ago, Cheyenne17 said:

Hi everyone, so I haven't been on here for y e a r s but is anyone else having a problem with their bank account and this pre-order? Ever since I pre-ordered this on Sept 7th, it has been taking the money out of my account and putting it back in like every week or so. I read Muse's store website and they said this is to check if the funds are available up until the actual release. However, on Monday they just decided to put TWO pending charges on my account for the first time and so they have taken a total of $335.92 when it was only $167.96. The thing is, my rent is due tomorrow and they just took a big chunk of my rent money, so now I will be charged a late fee. I emailed support but have gotten no response. I mean, I get the one charge, but really...two?! Aahhhhhh.... :(

Jesus, that's really bad. I'm sorry 😕 i don't know who else you'd contact. But wow that's a lot of money.

7 hours ago, Timbo59 said:

Does the board keep signing other people out too? Despite selecting "keep me logged in"?

Happened since the site overhaul and aye it’s piss annoying

48 minutes ago, Claudia O said:

btw, has it leaked yet? Not that I want it to .....

People have it, as you might expect. Not me unfortunately (also as you might expect) 💔

All I’ve heard is apparently the alt. Recess is actually a piano version, not the heavier live version from back in the day that we expected. Exciting if true, still waiting to hear about the remaster quality though.

Edited by Jobby
  • Like 2