'Origin of Muse'

Tesseract

10 minutes ago, Claudia O said:

No, Black holes sounds alright for me, but Absolution ... hurts my ears sometimes!

yes! Who knows! but this time they could do a full tour with it, not only UK, France and maybe Germany! Small stage with some lights, back to the roots, smaller venues et voila! 😎

Black Holes alright??? 😂

In a perfect world, I’d love them to do a short chronological stint of old landmark venues for them at the time. Start with early Showbiz stuff at the Cavern Club and end with more Origin somewhere slightly bigger. Shame stuff like the Astoria is no more like 💔 but I’d take just a standard club tour

7 minutes ago, Clunge said:

It’s happening. Bet there are end of year gigs too.

Be still my beating heart

3 minutes ago, FabriPav said:

also, the Showbiz remaster better be good. But I bet it'll be half-assed

What, it was so tough for them to listen to they just got the bare minimum out of the way? 😂

hope we all realise this means they’ve 100% relistened to HTAILY multiple times tho

What do you not like on Black holes then? Tell me.

today the tour continues, 20 yrs ago today Showbiz was released. They announce the release of Origin of Muse today. 

What if ... they will perform more from those albums tonight and from now on, on this tour? Wishful thinking yes.

7 minutes ago, Claudia O said:

What do you not like on Black holes then? Tell me.

today the tour continues, 20 yrs ago today Showbiz was released. They announce the release of Origin of Muse today. 

What if ... they will perform more from those albums tonight and from now on, on this tour? Wishful thinking yes.

The mix/master is awwwful, like criminal offence stuff. I’m no audio tech but there’s rarely a minute on it that doesn’t sound like it’s playing through a fluffy pillow or tin can on a string. Abso’s not great either but defo not as damaging as some of BH.

Nah, can you really imagine Muscle Museum on this setup? :chuckle: though I guess they did say they’d play Showbiz in Mexico so maybe. I would put more money on them just going all out on a really short tour in November/December though.

Edited by Jobby

I‘m no audio tech either but when I listen to it on my stereo with superb and big boxes, it sounds fine to me! When I listen to Origin or Showbiz, or Absolution 🤯

Resistance, T2l and Drones are sounding great, parts of ST too. I bought OOS on heavyweight vinyl, what a difference to the CD! I was about to buy Absolution too, might do so soon.

Edited by Claudia O

4 hours ago, Merc_Muser said:

Does anyone know if the Origin of Muse pre-order from french website fnac.com comes in French language or English?
The shipping to my country costs 40 euros which is a bit too much, so I'm looking at other options such as this french website.

Please advise.

I don't know if it can come in English language, but shipping costs 20 euros or more for a lot of countries. I'm not sure it 's more interesting for you... I pre-ordered in fnac.com, but I' m in France with a fnac shop not far from my home...