That synth sounds great

You can f**king bet it.

Sorry for the foul language, but now I'm shamelessly hyped as heck.

EDIT: Uhm... Er... Guys...

We've been bamboozled.

The leaks are fake, and made by the same Redditer named Connaugh.

So... just a false alarm. Sorry. :(

Edited by MartianSpaghettiRider

Just getting Muse parody/fake leak vibes from those tbh. Spliced together news reels, ‘edgy’ vibes, some semi-dark video game synth fading in...all v much what your average joe would slap together if they were told to recreate Muse. I’m fine with that though, I’ll take average and by-the-numbers over awful.

Edit: ah whaddya know lmao

Edit 2: fuck me, I’ve been around too long to know that vibe so well

Bloody hell :LOL:

It's not like the alternative is better though... if you had to choose, would you rather they were blatantly ripping off artwork from other people, or commissioning shite like the T2L Brain Scan or the Drones cover (Man Controls Man using Giant Sausage)?

(don't even get me started on this as well: )

b72414be7ab8c30324b73328d1683738--muse-album-revolt.jpg

(Man Controls Man using Giant Sausage)?

Muse really went full-Muse with their Drones artwork. And they endearingly broke free from the chains of subtlety and subtext. :logic::happy: I keep picturing Matt explaining the album cover to Mahurin like "It's like the people are [giddy laugh] DRONES!"

Bloody hell :LOL:

It's not like the alternative is better though... if you had to choose, would you rather they were blatantly ripping off artwork from other people, or commissioning shite like the T2L Brain Scan or the Drones cover (Man Controls Man using Giant Sausage)?

The T2L cover wasn't commissioned, it was directly taken from an actual study that Matt found online. Really interesting stuff actually, but no idea what it had to do with T2L other than Matt's fondness for incorporating science/politics into his more recent works without getting the point across well.

Hearing they'd brought on Mahurin for the Drones art was an eyeroll from the second I heard it. That guy's been terrible since always.

Of course, again, his staggeringly immature themes fit the Drones lyrics pretty damn well. :(