It was written “together” with Audrey Riley, along with Blackout and the early string arrangement of Apocalypse Please. It’s mentioned in Out Of This World, and Matt talked about it somewhere because he didn’t like not having full control of it. Matt talked about The Resistance as the first time that he did the string arrengements all by himself. Meaning he didn’t do them himself on BH&R either.

Very rare for them to just unveil a song without any mention on social media. My guess would be next week but I wouldn't mind being wrong.

It's highly possible is next week.

But regarding the lack of mention from them, you never know. This time they could really drop the single just like that, without any preliminary announcements, for the sake of shaking things up.

EDIT: ...aaaaand now we have a confirmation! Thought Contagion is due to be released on Thursday, February 15th! :D

Link:

Edited by MartianSpaghettiRider

I just have a quick question about "the PD desk". What is it ?

Does it means that the single will be delivered to radios stations that day and be on air that very same day or just that radio station will have it this day and the realease date will be later ?

how's r/muse nowadays? Do they still downvote you to hell if you're critical of anything muse do?

Only if you're really whiny or a douchebag to others' opinions... mostly. Mostly, mind that.

But it's generally a really good community, more positive than the Messageboard, if I have to play devil's advocate.

It's so bad they're taking it straight to the Police Department.

Or maybe because it's too illegally great.

Yes, just let me drivel in my delusions, please.

Edited by MartianSpaghettiRider