Guys... There's a stream of TC right now on YT.

I've listened to it, and... it's... quite of a strange song for them! It starts with a big riff and a ghostly synth, and Matt... almost RAPS.

Seriously, try listen to it. You'll find the stream on Twitter.

Yep and it's almost as bad as 30STM's new stuff. At least Matt's voice sounds alright.

Guys... There's a stream of TC right now on YT.

I've listened to it, and... it's... quite of a strange song for them! It starts with a big riff and a ghostly synth, and Matt... almost RAPS.

Seriously, try listen to it. You'll find the link on Reddit, here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Muse/comments/7xmbf3/thought_contagion_streaming_now/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C3180845677

Terribbbble.

considerable mood

BuLkyEZCIAI8alN?format=jpg&name=small

I just can't understand why they would release another song like this. Dick Down didn't do well, now they've released Thot Contagion and it uses the exact same formula as Dick Down, fake drums, stupid synth, very little or no guitar. Why can't they go back to a formula that they know works like BH&R, TR, Drones, even T2L.

Actually dead angry and feel stupid that I wasted to much time getting hyped for such as wet flannel of a song.

Fam, there was a time when people would compare Muse to Radiohead

Was that stream official, do we know?

Gee, that's one way to slash my hopes for this song if it is.

It wasn’t official but it was the song. If it wasn’t so obviously Matt’s voice I’d think it was fake tho tbh.

Think generic YT Muse parody/fake leak if it was made by someone who mainly listens to 30STM and Fall Out Boy.

Nailed it - say what you like about (the mediocre) Dig Down but at least it didn't sound like someone making one of those "How to make a Muse song" videos as well as being inherently crap