Do you like Dead Inside?  

569 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Dead Inside?

• Yes
    • No

The only problems I have with this track now is the "DEAD INSIDE" at the start of the song and the fact it's the opener. I feel as if [Drill Sergeant] into Psycho makes a better opener (musically, not lyrically.)

that's why you'll want to listen to my edit instead :D

I love this song, it's been playing in my head the whole day.

The 1st part (+bridge)>>>>>the last third though.

I should have known the Muse boys will pull themselves together and deliver a great first single even after all the garbage :´)

Edited by sade

I liked your edit! The only thing I have a problem with is that you got rid of some of the best vocals and the solo sounds more madness-eque :(

The intention of this edit was to decheesify DI. Had no choice but to get rid of some of the lines no matter how great the delivery was;)

some randomer on reddit is "claiming" that Dead Inside's real release date is May 4

Physical release date. XFM's website says the same thing, and they interviewed Chris (though he didn't mention dates).

upon which day we will receive the real song

Yet, from the image you attached to your post we can see he clearly did not say that.

the real video, and the real artwork.

Which to my knowledge haven't been released yet?

Physical release date. XFM's website says the same thing, and they interviewed Chris (though he didn't mention dates).

Yet, from the image you attached to your post we can see he clearly did not say that.

Pretty much all the above haha

You realize the video we got was the actual video, don't you?