Do you like Dead Inside?  

569 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Dead Inside?

• Yes
    • No

I don't like the new song DEAD SONG so much

it sounds very polished and too mainstream rock like

no wonder it is the product of the ex hub of Shania Twain

1. Deadl inside great song. .Could become another top 40 Hit for Muse in the usa. #1 ON the alternative songs chart for sure

:confused:

I'm sorry I don't share your hardships with counting to four.

My apologies for my stupidity. I've only ever learnt how to count to three!

But of course, I merely did not bother looking through the thread to count the number of mistakes he made. Why should anyone be bothered with the number of mistakes others make? You definitely seem to have a tendency to point people's mistakes out though. Why might that be the case? You did not answer this question, but merely posted an attempt to insult (though it was a really bad one).

But of course, I merely did not bother looking through the thread to count the number of mistakes he made. Why should anyone be bothered with the number of mistakes others make? You definitely seem to have a tendency to point people's mistakes out though. Why might that be the case? You did not answer this question, but merely posted an attempt to insult (though it was a really bad one).

And yet, the only person who seems to take offense to any of this is you.

I think you may need a break, bud.

And yet, the only person who seems to take offense to any of this is you.

Do you not agree that the board will be a more pleasant place if people refrained from making posts such as those which people like Tjet are so fond of making? Besides, silence does not mean approval.

I was talking about the one post he made, and the other that was linked which was...very recent. If I were to go back in to his post history, you can count on (don't worry, I'll help you) the number being a lot higher than 4.

I'm not sure tbh. I made a simple joke considering he's misspelled it a few times now. If he took offense he's more than welcome to say so.

And the other of the two instances where I pointed out a mistake was simply because I find it annoying when people see themselves as special snowflakes because they noticed something that they thought no one else did. "Am I the only one who-", no, you're not. Childish, I know.

Do you not agree that the board will be a more pleasant place if people refrained from making posts such as those which people like Tjet are so fond of making? Besides, silence does not mean approval.

Because crying about it is also very productive.

You know, I honestly don't care if I, or Fabri, or Tjet, or anyone else offends other people here. If you post something on the board, your post is up for scrutiny. You may think it creates an unpleasant environment, but that's why we have a report system on the board. The mods, however unlikely it might seem, do actually pay attention to those. Report posts, put the people who bother you on ignore and stop fucking crying about it.

Because crying about it is also very productive.

You know, I honestly don't care if I, or Fabri, or Tjet, or anyone else offends other people here. If you post something on the board, your post's up for scrutiny. You may think it creates an unpleasant environment, but we have a report system on the board. The mods, however unlikely it might seem, do actually pay attention to those. Report posts, put the people who bother you on ignore and stop fucking crying about it.

Now, now, there's no need for swearing, is there? Surely you can express yourself more eloquently, if you're one of those who enjoy scrutinizing other's posts and making the board an unpleasant place for others? "I dont care if it offends others" - I'm not sure why that might be the case. Shouldnt we try to be civil and foster a warm, accepting community?

Come, mods - do join in the coversation. Should we not try to foster a pleasant community, instead of one where certain persons are constantly waiting to jump in and make fun of your mistakes?

Now, now, there's no need for swearing, is there? Surely you can express yourself more eloquently, if you're one of those who enjoy scrutinizing other's posts and making the board an unpleasant place for others? "I dont care if it offends others" - I'm not sure why that might be the case. Shouldnt we try to be civil and foster a warm, accepting community?

Yeah, you're right. Let's tone down the language.

Dee, I know you're about to, quite rightly, oppose and disagree and destroy demonocracy.

But just ignore this time!

If he has something sound to say, he should. Why do you think he's right? Care to explain? So it is acceptable to have an unpleasant community? We should condone such unpleasant behaviour? Why, pray tell?