Do you like Dead Inside?  

569 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Dead Inside?

• Yes
    • No

Really? You are calling me out for shitposting? I started this discussion precisely because I feel that there is too much shitposting on the boards. While i admit that in starting this discussion, I have attracted more shitposts, I hope my point has been made and there will be less shitposting in the future. And my post to Dee was merely in response to his unjustified shitpost. I don't see how my posts are shit. There are some errors in my posts but they are genuine errors. I don't intentionally post shit. Sorry if "shit" is offensive to some, I'm merely "talking with the vulgar".

"I'm not surprised that you felt the need to reply in such a manner. Not being very nice, are we?"

Your response however, only tells me that you didn't read my previous posts where you were exposed as a hypocrite and where I explained what you can do to dry your eyes rather than derailing threads based on some misguided mission to be an Internet rightfighter.

I acknowledged the occasion in which I used an offensive word, and apologised for that oversight. I don't think this singular attempt really makes me a hypocrite for it was just a slip, and one without malicious attempt too. I don't think my mission is misguided. Its true that people can block other users if certain posts trouble them. But if I may use an example (a little bit strong, admittedly) - thats like the case where people blame females for dressing scantily as the cause of rape cases, and ask them to dress more modestly.

"I'm not surprised that you felt the need to reply in such a manner. Not being very nice, are we?"

The context is obviously different. My post here was in defense of myself from a post directly targeting me. Tjet's original post which I took issue with was used against another user of our community.

I acknowledged the occasion in which I used an offensive word, and apologised for that oversight. I don't think this singular attempt really makes me a hypocrite for it was just a slip, and one without malicious attempt too. I don't think my mission is misguided. Its true that people can block other users if certain posts trouble them. But if I may use an example (a little bit strong, admittedly) - thats like the case where people blame females for dressing scantily as the cause of rape cases, and ask them to dress more modestly.

You're right. The Muse board is almost the same as someone being raped and then blamed for it. Nice try, Hitler.

You're right. The Muse board is almost the same as someone being raped and then blamed for it. Nice try, Hitler.

If I may, the similarity lies in not tackling what is arguably the real cause of the problem - that is, people posting less-than-cordial posts in the case of the board, and rapists raping in my example, and instead asking the "victims" to act to defend themselves, by blocking the users who posts those posts in the case of the board, and asking ladies to dress more modestly in the case of rape.

Of course, I wasn't asserting that making less-than-cordial posts on an online forum is equivalent to a heinous crime like rape. I wonder why you thought so. Not very charitable, are we?

If I may, the similarity lies in not tackling what is arguably the real cause of the problem - that is, people posting less-than-cordial posts in the case of the board, and rapists raping in my example, and instead asking the "victims" to act to defend themselves, by blocking the users who posts those posts in the case of the board, and asking ladies to dress more modestly in the case of rape.

Your example is ridiculous and offensive.

Of course, I wasn't asserting that making less-than-cordial posts on an online forum is equivalent to a heinous crime like rape. I wonder why you thought so. Not very charitable, are we?

Bit of an unnecessary and convoluted stretch but I sort of get your point.

I think addressing me by the name of one of the most evil, repulsive man in human history is ridiculous and offensive. Uncalled for too.

I was using another ridiculous comparison to show how fucking ridiculous your post was. I'm sorry that went past you even though it was fairly obvious.

I kind of want to DM him about all the youtube-muting thing done by Warner. Not sure if it'd be worth it though.

I've brought it up with him before. they "don't approve it but can't do anything about it"

I've recently started disputing the claims by saying the sentence "you only own the mechanical rights to this record and the composition belongs to the composer only so get off my case".

seems to be working so far :)

I've brought it up with him before. they "don't approve it but can't do anything about it"

I've recently started disputing the claims by saying the sentence "you only own the mechanical rights to this record and the composition belongs to the composer only so get off my case".

seems to be working so far :)

Oh I see. Fucking Warner.

Get over yourself.

By the way, please explain why my example was ridiculous and offensive. I thought it was sound. In no way was I condoning rape, and I acknowledged the difference in severity of the two acts, but I think my example clearly proved my point. You may want to take some time to re-read it and understand where I'm coming from instead of just writing it off at first glance.