Do you like Dead Inside?  

569 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Dead Inside?

• Yes
    • No

Go back to tumblr.

Literally.

Ableism is a hilarious term.

If you're offended on a forum over someone using a word that offends you or making fun of your language capabilities, grow a thicker shell and go back to tumblr.

Please go away.

Go back to tumblr.

Literally.

Ableism is a hilarious term.

If you're offended on a forum over someone using a word that offends you or making fun of your language capabilities, grow a thicker shell and go back to tumblr.

I agree with your general point, but you might want to read back through a few pages to get some more context.

Edited by Hopix

Home

It's becoming a killing field

I disagree with your constant use of ad hominem against me in the past few pages, calling me a troll without justification. But this made me chuckle hah. Most on-topic post (yes, not even from Dead Inside but thats how far we have drifted off topic) in a few pages, and pretty apt for the current atmosphere in this thread :LOL:

This is a person who defended the usage of the n-word because he didn't want to lose a word out of his apparently small vocabulary.

so yeah, really.

It can be used to good effect though, see rap/hip hop. And my vocabulary is fine, in fact it's larger due to the fact I'm okay with the use of such words, it's the context in which they are used that counts, and the context which renders it unacceptable or not.

It can be used to good effect though, see rap/hip hop. And my vocabulary is fine, in fact it's larger due to the fact I'm okay with the use of such words, it's the context in which they are used that counts, and the context which renders it unacceptable or not.

Context and intention is irrelevant.

In addition, I don't see how you can "agree" with ninsp's post when I just rebutted every single point in his post.

Are you black?

Really?

I mean are you actually serious?

:rolleyes:

Your response merely strengthens my point that you merely throw our statements of disagreement and insult, without justifying your claims, or even attempting to provide an explanation.

Your response however, only tells me that you didn't read my previous posts where you were exposed as a hypocrite and where I explained what you can do to dry your eyes rather than derailing threads based on some misguided mission to be an internet rightfighter.

Stop shitposting then.

Really? You are calling me out for shitposting? I started this discussion precisely because I feel that there is too much shitposting on the boards. While i admit that in starting this discussion, I have attracted more shitposts, I hope my point has been made and there will be less shitposting in the future. And my post to Dee was merely in response to his unjustified shitpost. I don't see how my posts are shit. There are some errors in my posts but they are genuine errors. I don't intentionally post shit. Sorry if "shit" is offensive to some, I'm merely "talking with the vulgar".

Really? You are calling me out for shitposting? I started this discussion precisely because I feel that there is too much shitposting on the boards. While i admit that in starting this discussion, I have attracted more shitposts, I hope my point has been made and there will be less shitposting in the future. And my post to Dee was merely in response to his unjustified shitpost. I don't see how my posts are shit. There are some errors in my posts but they are genuine errors. I don't intentionally post shit. Sorry if "shit" is offensive to some, I'm merely "talking with the vulgar".

I have one question for you. Can you read this thread's title?