Do you like Dead Inside?  

569 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Dead Inside?

• Yes
    • No

Shit, I forgot the thermal cam SS video. That blew my pants off when it was first released. Cemented my Muse fandom in a big way :awesome:.

I never really liked that video for some reason... I can't quite figure out why though.

I much prefer the USA video for it.

I honestly think Sing For Absolution is one of the best music videos, for a rock song, of the 2000's.

Zero band performance beside Matt singing along, and it has a nice little narrative, some cool sound design, a lovely post-apocalypse desert London... and the song itself. What's not to love!?

Amazingly the CGI hasn't aged toooo badly either, which is more than can be said for Attack of the Clones, after all, and that was a big budget movie! :LOL:

Muse's videos were never as bad as everyone seems to believe. Until Supremacy.

I still have only seen it once, and just can't for the life of me figure out what they were going for, or WHY.

Fav for me might be Invincible. Other than the super obvious choices of Bliss and SfA. Might be a three way tie.

Muse's videos were never as bad as everyone seems to believe. Until Supremacy.

I still have only seen it once, and just can't for the life of me figure out what they were going for, or WHY.

Fav for me might be Invincible. Other than the super obvious choices of Bliss and SfA. Might be a three way tie.

Invincible is an underrated video and song IMHO.

I still like the Knights of Cydonia video, which is still some pretty absurd ambition. Invincible too had a lovely video. I remember that song being the spanking boy for being "new shit Muse" back when I was first on the boards... how times change. :chuckle:

I maintain my earlier view that the Dead Inside video is crap, but as said, nobody gives a shit for music videos anymore unless they're 'controversial'.

The Unintended one is so depressing.

The band themselves hate that video. Mainly Dom, given they forgot to get a kit and he had to just twirl around sticks and look all mopey. :chuckle:

That's what I read in an interview transcript I found on MuseWiki while idly browsing, anyway.

I honestly think Sing For Absolution is one of the best music videos, for a rock song, of the 2000's.

Zero band performance beside Matt singing along, and it has a nice little narrative, some cool sound design, a lovely post-apocalypse desert London... and the song itself. What's not to love!?

Amazingly the CGI hasn't aged toooo badly either, which is more than can be said for Attack of the Clones, after all, and that was a big budget movie! :LOL:

Yeah it's a pretty cool vid. I also love the tour visuals Hello Charlie did for the Black Holes tour.

Always hope they'll bring that song back to the gig setlist at some point. Heard Starlight enough fucking times live now. :chuckle:

My favourite highlights from this thread:

It's entirely just speculation by a vocal few. Also, in places in the US that nudity is taken as offensive are very stark generally speaking from most other areas

Lyric videos are just Tom fucking around with his laptop.

I don't think it's the case about either of these videos.

Lyric videos say (Lyric video) in the fucking youtube video

Well done. A+ observation

Lol this fucking board. In other news some randomer on reddit is "claiming" that Dead Inside's real release date is May 4, upon which day we will receive the real song, the real video, and the real artwork. :facepalm: and others are believing him

You realize the video we got was the actual video, don't you?

This.