Do you like Dead Inside?  

569 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Dead Inside?

• Yes
    • No

It would be just like Muse to call a song "Dead Inside" and then it being a cheesy pop song, but who knows eh

Everyone thought Madness was going to be some hard rock epic until it came out...

if it is madness part 2 I'll take the second half, or more specifically the last 1:30.

Hopefully it is played on the psycho tour and on the first night so we have some reactions or footage as an indication of what to expect.

"This album explores the journey of a human, from their abandonment and loss of hope, to their indoctrination by the system to be a human drone, to their eventual defection from their oppressors."

Since Psycho is clearly the indoctrination, Dead Inside must be the abandonment and loss of hope.

I think Guiding Light had a similar theme.

"This album explores the journey of a human, from their abandonment and loss of hope, to their indoctrination by the system to be a human drone, to their eventual defection from their oppressors."

Since Psycho is clearly the indoctrination, Dead Inside must be the abandonment and loss of hope.

I think Guiding Light had a similar theme.

Guiding light Part II

for theme's sake I hope it isnt a continuation of GL 'cause I dont feel there was anything in that that would make someone run off to join the army. :LOL:

try playing GL into drill sergeant into psycho. Its quite something :stunned:

Just dawned on me that we would have heard the opener and the second song before the album drops. I consider openers and closers to be a treat so I dont know how I feel about this. Knowing me I'll overplay them both and will skip to track 4 on first listen.

I actually have s feeling it'll be more similar to time is running out/muscle museum and could be bass driven? Maybe with that "new bass sound" they were posting about.

I actually have s feeling it'll be more similar to time is running out/muscle museum and could be bass driven? Maybe with that "new bass sound" they were posting about.

I heard "Chris new bass sound" in Psycho

but I'm all for a Muscle Museum anything. :p

I heard "Chris new bass sound" in Psycho

but I'm all for a Muscle Museum anything. :p

Actually yeah there is a hint of it, but I'm just hoping for something with that dark/haunting sort of muscle museum feel. Probably a tad optimistic!

Actually yeah there is a hint of it, but I'm just hoping for something with that dark/haunting sort of muscle museum feel. Probably a tad optimistic!

maybe that mobster guitar snippet we got?

the one people said it reminded them of MM?

for theme's sake I hope it isnt a continuation of GL 'cause I dont feel there was anything in that that would make someone run off to join the army. :LOL:

I think you underestimate the ability of military training to shatter a broken ego ;)

maybe that mobster guitar snippet we got?

the one people said it reminded them of MM?

This? It follows the i-V-i-iv progression that MM uses.

This? It follows the i-V-i-iv progression that MM uses.

I have a feeling whatever song that is from will be my favourite on the album

I could imagine that song with the Godfather-esque vibe to start off slow with the tremolo picking and strings, and then explode into the same riff on the E string (5-8-7-5-4-10-8-7-8 etc) with a Whammy solo (of the same riff)

I could imagine that song with the Godfather-esque vibe to start off slow with the tremolo picking and strings, and then explode into the same riff on the E string (5-8-7-5-4-10-8-7-8 etc) with a Whammy solo (of the same riff)

dont make me want things.

:(

Sorry if I'm being lazy, but have we got an official date for this yet? I know It's next week.

Sorry if I'm being lazy, but have we got an official date for this yet? I know It's next week.

answered your own question. exactly one week.

Haha, I'm just being impatient wanting to know the exact day. Monday would be sweet.