Do you like Dead Inside?  

569 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Dead Inside?

• Yes
    • No

This thread would have been way more friendly and would have had a much better atmosphere without Demonocracy's posts.

I'm gonna take that as a no and tell you that there is no context for you to use the word. And certainly not as a slang for "friend" which you suggested in that other thread.

Racial double standards confirmed? Personally I don't use it, because I'm not apart of such cultures which would use it colloquially to mean friend, but I've no real aversion to one using it in that context, no.

By the way, please explain why my example was ridiculous and offensive. I thought it was sound. In no way was I condoning rape, and I acknowledged the difference in severity of the two acts, but I think my example clearly proved my point. You may want to take some time to re-read it and understand where I'm coming from instead of just writing it off at first glance.
Your analogy is quite flawed though. If women could prevent rape by ignoring rapists, we would obviously tell them to do so. The problem is that they're forced, and are therefore victims. Not sure I'd consider the pikachu guy a victim in this case.

They can start by leaving Warner.

I wish :/ don't see that happening anytime soon as they co-own a warner subdivision.

By the way, please explain why my example was ridiculous and offensive. I thought it was sound. In no way was I condoning rape, and I acknowledged the difference in severity of the two acts, but I think my example clearly proved my point. You may want to take some time to re-read it and understand where I'm coming from instead of just writing it off at first glance.

Good job in making the forum a better place.

Use PM's or just shut up.

Racial double standards confirmed? Personally I don't use it, because I'm not apart of such cultures which would use it colloquially to mean friend, but I've no real aversion to one using it in that context, no.
Ah yes, only allowing black people to use the n-word is racial double standards. Cry more about how you can't use a word that has been used to oppress a group of people for hundreds of years but they can.

Because between the casual racism by Hopix and your clueless shitposting from a false moral highground, it has become clear to me that your head is so far up your own ass that you can't even see the sheer irony of your posts.

Your analogy is quite flawed though. If women could prevent rape by ignoring rapists, we would obviously tell them to do so. The problem is that they're forced, and are therefore victims. Not sure I'd consider the pikachu guy a victim in this case.

That wasn't my point though - my point was we should not be asking the "victims" to act and let the "perpetrator" do as they wish, but instead take the "perpetrators" to task and address the root of the problem. I was not calling for rape victims to ignore rapists - thats a ludicrous claim.

Because between the casual racism by Hopix and your clueless shitposting from a false moral highground, it has become clear to me that your head is so far up your own ass that you can't even see the sheer irony of your posts.

More ad hominem. You fail to impress.

I really think everyone should just shut the fuck up ok

or we can just move the thread to somewhere else.

While we're off topic, was it you who scored Reapers? if so can I have the midi file please? :D

Okay, everyone stay on topic and play nice in the sandbox while we figure out who gets infracted. :mad:

tumblr_mghe9eIkIG1qi0xbho1_500.gif

That wasn't my point though - my point was we should not be asking the "victims" to act and let the "perpetrator" do as they wish, but instead take the "perpetrators" to task and address the root of the problem. I was not calling for rape victims to ignore rapists - thats a ludicrous claim.
I know you weren't calling for rape victims to ignore rapists, not sure how you got that out of my post... I'm saying that if pressing an ignore button is all it takes to avoid what you compared to rape, then obviously it would be a fair argument to make. Yes the perpetrator is to blame, but if all it takes is the press of a button to avoid becoming a victim, it's a fair argument to say that they should.

I'm saying your analogy doesn't work, not that it condones anything I don't approve of.

Didn't think this thread could get worse, then ninsp appeared.

Dead inside

And by dead I mean brain

Ableism in this place

Done I promise

The only problems I have with this track now is the "DEAD INSIDE" at the start of the song and the fact it's the opener. I feel as if [Drill Sergeant] into Psycho makes a better opener (musically, not lyrically.)