I'm very surprised about MK! wouldn't mind seeing that actually, would be pretty cool

It's, like, the only one I'm not really that bothered about :chuckle: Great song but always looked a bit meh live to me.

I find it's current dominance both greatly surprising and disturbing.

Okay guys, here's the poll.

Vote away and try to spread it around to other sites :) Saw someone suggest not to bother putting an 'other' option as it'd most likely lead to pretty much wasted votes so went with that. Hopefully y'all are happy with the list though, it's not a bad set of songs tbf.

Again, this may well fail but it's worth a try.

Edit: Ah, shit, looks like I fucked up an option. Basically, you can only vote once, if you go back and try and vote again I think it removes your other vote. Sorry! :( Should still work out okay in the end though.

Unnatural Selection being on that list instead of Ashamed is a joke. That's the equivalent of putting Liquid State on there

Unnatural Selection being on that list instead of Ashamed is a joke. That's the equivalent of putting Liquid State on there

Maybe it's because US has been played in the last year while Ashamed hasn't been played in over 15 years, and is also much more well known. I'd rather hear US than Ashamed anyway, and I like Ashamed.

Why do you seem so upset by this? :LOL:

Wow I totally couldn't see this coming, a bunch of plebs voting for pleb material.

I've seen this before. Oh right, six years ago with their official polls.

Showbiz and Assassin are currently in the lead with B&H, Muscle Museum and Sing For Absolution all tied just behind them. How is this 'pleb material'? :erm: