gocanux

Congratulations guys! Glad to know that this is finally happening :awesome:

Just wanna say, I think Dead Star is the Citizen Erased of this tour

Hopefully they'll be smart enough to make it a regular for the stadium tour then.

Nice work, it looked absolutely brilliant!

i still cant comprehend how fucking insane last night was. when i get home from work today hopefully i can have time and energy to put my story up. truly an epic night for the ages

:awesome:

So, so great that they brought back Dead Star again. Hopefully it's going to stick around! For the summer gigs they should just choose to play either SS or New Born in another part of the gig and have the roulette wheel 'magically' land on green every night.

Found it funny how Matt 'asked' the people on the barrier what they wanted to hear because the roulette landed on green, knowing full well that one of them would (and did) yell out Dead Star. Guess they finally realized that the fans want it.

Found it funny how Matt 'asked' the people on the barrier what they wanted to hear because the roulette landed on green, knowing full well that one of them would (and did) yell out Dead Star. Guess they finally realized that the fans want it.

yeah i got a huge kick out of that. everyone on the barrier that was aware of what was going on was screaming for Dead Star. he 100% expected that and knew how hard he was teasing us. it was great. he even said "You want what?! Dead Star?! No one else knows it but for you!"

Archived