gocanux

Seriously, though... Tonight is my birthday, and I was originally going to travel with friends to see Muse.

Hey, we're birthday twins! :awesome: Happy birthday!

Yeah, I wanted to go tonight and this week too, but I had work testing conflicts. :(

I bet he doesn't play it

I really hope they do play it. :supersad:

Hey, we're birthday twins! :awesome: Happy birthday!

Yeah, I wanted to go tonight and this week too, but I had work testing conflicts. :(

I really hope they do play it. :supersad:

I think we have the same name, too. :ninja:

I was going to tell my job to stuff it, as I have a back up job I could go to at this point. Although it's just as shitty. :LOL:

However, something didn't clear with the friend's friend who was driving us... I'm wondering if he's got a warrant out. He's, uh, shady.

Think it's fair to say .mu riots may start if they don't

Think it's fair to say some of the people at the gig will forgive Matt with lots of :love::love::love: if they don't!

"Awwww, well he didn't actually PROMISE and he's got a tummy ache/sore throat/hurty hand, bless him!"!

You know it!

Think it's fair to say some of the people at the gig will forgive Matt with lots of :love::love::love: if they don't!

"Awwww, well he didn't actually PROMISE and he's got a tummy ache/sore throat/hurty hand, bless him!"!

You know it!

:LOL:

"We understand Matt, we know your hand was strained from playing too much guitar, still luv u <3 <3"

However. On the boards. Different story.

Where are we expecting DS to show up? SS NB slot? Map / Hysteria , or just stuck in somewhere?

Where it was for SBE. That or the roulette slot, it'd be good excuse for them to put it on that mysterious green slot :eek:

That doesn't really matter to the majority of the forum. I understand that this specific thread is for that intention but I don't see how that should effect the rest of the board.

Well if people get overly butthurt or overly ecstatic and weren't there then yeah that's too far, but I will be at least happy if the fanbase actually proves that it can get Muse to play a rarity in North America.

I say in place of Resistance. Therefore no Bliss, but Dead Star.

Dat rotation

Where it was for SBE. That or the roulette slot, it'd be good excuse for them to put it on that mysterious green slot :eek:

Dom A was asked a few months back what the green slot was for; he said something like "I don't know but I hope it's Dead Star"

Well if people get overly butthurt or overly ecstatic and weren't there then yeah that's too far, but I will be at least happy if the fanbase actually proves that it can get Muse to play a rarity in North America.

Yeah this. It'd just be cool if it happened. Would show that the fans can still have an influence too

If it doesn't happen...

:fear:

:LOL:

Archived