gocanux

I dunno, I think them riffing it in Vegas makes it clear that they DO know the real fans want it. Maybe they will rehearse it and whip it out for a Madison Square Garden show. I'd crap my pants.

thats exactly what we want! we originally started this movement back when the leg started with the florida shows but its hard to get everyone coordinated unless youre actually at the show. i went to chicago but i traveled a long ways and was in no condition/situation to get signs out so i wasnt able to (you can believe i shouted it a lot though :p)

but at the vegas show rebecca (fellow muser, one who inspired me to get all this going in the first place) finally got the signs out and about. and look at the results!! no reason why we cant keep it going

i know people will be coordinating at the Canada shows and ill be at CT, MSG 1 and 2 and IZOD to keep the ball rolling, so you never know!

I dunno, I think them riffing it in Vegas makes it clear that they DO know the real fans want it. Maybe they will rehearse it and whip it out for a Madison Square Garden show. I'd crap my pants.

Thank god we have these real fans.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived