gocanux

yeah some people will be REALLY upset if they dont, but its a fair point; they didnt actually say they were playing it. were just reading between the lines.

agreed if it does show up itll be in the resistance slot or at the roulette wheel.

and yes the overall goal is for us to get the song be played in NA, so if its played at this show, AWESOME

hey Dylan, I hope you are reading this.

Thanks for taking your signs to this show! Thanks for shouting Dead Star during Starlight for gigs! Thanks for catching it all on video and posting it on YouTube!

It must have been such a great feeling tonight. I would understand if you just want to keep it for yourself, but we'd love to hear your perspective from tonight!

#DeadStarForNorthAmerica.....We did it!!!! <3

hey Dylan, I hope you are reading this.

Thanks for taking your signs to this show! Thanks for shouting Dead Star during Starlight for gigs! Thanks for catching it all on video and posting it on YouTube!

It must have been such a great feeling tonight. I would understand if you just want to keep it for yourself, but we'd love to hear your perspective from tonight!

#DeadStarForNorthAmerica.....We did it!!!! <3

yeah man, you were the dagger that drove it home. all those signs and shouting absolutely paid off and you reaped the ultimate reward! congrats and i hoped it was the ultimate muse experience

yeah man, you were the dagger that drove it home. all those signs and shouting absolutely paid off and you reaped the ultimate reward! congrats and i hoped it was the ultimate muse experience

Hi guys! You're all real swell. It was amazing.

Uploading the video right now, hope you don't mind my singing.:LOL:

I'll go more in depth once I get it up here, stay tuned!

Hi guys! You're all real swell. It was amazing.

Uploading the video right now, hope you don't mind my singing.:LOL:

I'll go more in depth once I get it up here, stay tuned!

haah dylan you can sing the whole song so that we couldnt hear bellamy and i wouldnt care! please feel free to pen a novel if necessary to write this story

Now is the time for this movement to really gain momentum. Are people planning on continuing to bring signs. I will be there for MSG night 2 and at Izod center in NJ. Due to my job I can't help too much with the movement as I will barely make each concert on time. I wouldn't mind somehow getting signs sent to someone who could arrange handing them out and getting them seen. I would just have to figure out the logistics.

Now is the time for this movement to really gain momentum. Are people planning on continuing to bring signs. I will be there for MSG night 2 and at Izod center in NJ. Due to my job I can't help too much with the movement as I will barely make each concert on time. I wouldn't mind somehow getting signs sent to someone who could arrange handing them out and getting them seen. I would just have to figure out the logistics.

ill be at CT, MSG 1 2 and IZOD. i think CT may get a break cause its a small venue (and ticket sales are low) but ill have MANY signs for the remaining concerts. I think what im gonna propose to the group is that we have one sign say THANK YOU FOR and the other DEAD STAR so that we are thanking them for playing it while also continung to request it

ill be at CT, MSG 1 2 and IZOD. i think CT may get a break cause its a small venue (and ticket sales are low) but ill have MANY signs for the remaining concerts. I think what im gonna propose to the group is that we have one sign say THANK YOU FOR and the other DEAD STAR so that we are thanking them for playing it while also continung to request it

Sounds like a solid plan. Let me know if you need any help with getting more signs and I'll see if I can figure something out. The more the better!

Sounds like a solid plan. Let me know if you need any help with getting more signs and I'll see if I can figure something out. The more the better!

if you wanna make 25 of each for MSG 2 and hand them out (if you can get there early enough) thatd be fine! or IZOD

if you wanna make 25 of each for MSG 2 and hand them out (if you can get there early enough) thatd be fine! or IZOD

I'm taking several friends to IZOD..I'll be more than happy to take several signs off your hands in line then

Archived