From Emirates website:

Cash Machines

There are no cash machines inside Emirates Stadium. There is a Barclays Bank cash point situated on Drayton Park next to the Arsenal Box Office.

Food and Drink

Food within reason is allowed into the Stadium. Soft drinks in small plastic bottles and flasks are also allowed. Aluminium cans and alcohol are NOT allowed into the Stadium.

Water

Tap water is freely available from the concessions . Please queue in the normal way and on request you will be given a plastic cup of water.

Hello

My son who is 14 years old is coming to see Muse in concert tomorrow. He is currently completing his grades on the drums and is a keen guitar player. His Inspiration is muse and he plays their music every day, drums to the songs so much and plays the tracks on guitar. It would make his day if tom could meet the whole band backstage after the concert. We live in Somerset and one day he would love to have his own band. It's his dream to be like muse. He would love to meet you all. Please make his dream come true. He hopes see you on Sunday 26th May. Thank you so much.

So how does this queuing work? If you are east stand or north bank is it the same queue?

If thats not the case I have an East Stand Turnstile H willing to trade that for north bank turnstile e?

I have no idea what I'm doing for this gig, might turn up fifteen mins after doors and find a nice spot with decent bar access

yeah I have no idea what I'm doing :( I just know I have to find Pip at one point to collect my ticket, but then I'm a separate gate to them so will have to fuck off to the other side of the stadium

There is a merch stall outside the stadium, on the west side (there may be others but this is the one I bought from) and it's fine to ask people to save your space will you go and look/buy.

What's the actual queueing like? Is it like Wembley wrapping around in a single line or or wiggly like O2?

Oh, and if anyone's got any bags or anything that they'd like kept on a safe place, I live in Camden by Chalk Farm tube and my wife will be running some stuff, including my guitar, back to our flat. You're more than welcome to store anything you like at my flat and pick it up after the show!

Hi there! This is my first ever stadium/Muse concert and stupidly I decided to book my ticket after the rest of my friends had (last minute change of Bank Holiday plans!) and only had them delivered yesterday.

This means i've got a Pitch Standing/Lower Unreserved Seating ticket entering from the Clock End - Turnstile R.

My mates all have North Bank - Turnstile B.

Question - does this mean there is no chance of us being together for the concert??

If so, is there anyone willing to swap their North Bank ticket for a Clock End one at the Stadium before the concert starts today? Please PM me or email on falguni.modha@gmail.com

What's the actual queueing like? Is it like Wembley wrapping around in a single line or or wiggly like O2?

Seemed kind of self organised, like not really barriers or anything. Some gates had organised into a line some were just loads of people near the turnstile...luck of the draw really

Seemed kind of self organised, like not really barriers or anything. Some gates had organised into a line some were just loads of people near the turnstile...luck of the draw really

The security had suggested numbering people as they arrived and at our gate did try to honour that .

Is the only support we get tonight Dizzee? No Bastille (or alternate?)?

When will Dizzee start?

We're in a box somewhere; I'm way too old to stand! At least my wife can chill tonight; for the last Wembley gigs she was 6 months pregnant!

Bringing my guitar to Turnstile G up until the mid afternoon when my wife'll take it home - let's have a singalong!

She's a sweetheart!

Is the only support we get tonight Dizzee? No Bastille (or alternate?)?

When will Dizzee start?

You get both, Bastille start at 6:15 (I think) and Dizzee at 7 (I think)

edit: no sorry, you get The 1975 instead of Bastille

Archived