• 2 weeks later...

I know I'll get so much abuse for this but this was my first time seeing MUSE and I kind of shook hands with all the members :)

I was on the barriers the whole time but somehow wasnt pushed at all... not a single bruise. Lucky me I guess.

Spent hours looking at youtube videos trying to find myself and I finally did.. however I've been looking for ages for videos of undisclosed desires where I shake hands with Matt.

[sTAGE]

[ ] <--- B- stage

[ ]

[ ] <----- I was here

[ ]

.... So yeah if anyone has any footage of the area I was in and would be willing to share I'd be forever grateful :D

I know I'll get so much abuse for this but this was my first time seeing MUSE and I kind of shook hands with all the members :)

Why would you get abuse? :LOL: Good for you though! That's awesome! :D

Maybe try looking for Youtube videos taken from the seats where you can see the screens well. They follow Matt with the camera during UD, so you probably appear on the screen :)

Well the fact some people have been to countless gigs and haven't even had a member of Muse look at them... let alone touching all 3! I could understand people thinking I'm a jammy shit lol.

I've searched loads but in U.D. I shake hands in like the first sentence or two of the song and the screen cuts to Dom I think. And because its dark at that time it's hard to see myself from afar so I just hoped someone may have been near me or facing me and captured my flabbergasted face :)

So you would turn it down then?

Oh gosh no I wouldn't turn it down but as the other person said, I knew where to stand to get a chance of shaking their hands but at Amsterdam and Helsinki I chose to stand elsewhere for a better view.

But anyway, well done for getting to shake the hands of God, I didn't mean to sound nasty and bitter and, if I am honest I am a wee bit jealous. Is probably because I am a very old biddy indeed that the idea of meeting Muse doesn't thrill me as much as just being there and hearing them.

Hope you have many more happy Muse experiences

X

Archived