South Wales Musers travelling up on the 25th to camp in Hertford and then train straight down to the Emirates on the 26th.

We've just gone through everything from the Ricoh gig last night, spoilers and all!

Can't wait for the 26th it will be great. Stage, sound and fire :eek:

There were reports of parts of the crowd at the Ricoh of not being not very enthusiastic last night..

WARNING, this will not be tolerated on the 26th :mad:

Especially those of you near us :D

Queuing at East Turnstile H sometime in the afternoon.

South Wales Musers travelling up on the 25th to camp in Hertford and then train straight down to the Emirates on the 26th.

We've just gone through everything from the Ricoh gig last night, spoilers and all!

Can't wait for the 26th it will be great. Stage, sound and fire :eek:

There were reports of parts of the crowd at the Ricoh of not being not very enthusiastic last night..

WARNING, this will not be tolerated on the 26th :mad:

Especially those of you near us :D

Queuing at East Turnstile H sometime in the afternoon.

This, so much! A shitty crowd can ruin a gig for me.

ARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHH.

Travelling from Hertford

Just re-checked train times and Capital Connect now say that the return is partly by bus and takes 1 hr 46 mins instead of 35 mins. It wasn't like this earlier in the week just the outward journey was partly by bus!! Months of planning and just days before they do this. Public Transport in this country is sh**e :mad:

Now going by car and parking with http://www.eventscarparks.com.

Anybody interested in a lift then PM me.

Finally found out the gate of my second ticket :rolleyes:

I have one Clock end turnstile R and one North bank turnstile E...I'm willing to swap one of these for the other, if that makes sense? I don't mind where I queue I just want to be queueing in the same place as my friend. I would even swap those two tickets for two together elsewhere if anyone suddenly decides that they hate the person they're going with :LOL:

Also, while I'm on the topic, does the turnstile you have make a huge difference to whether you can stand with your friends or not? I've never been to a stadium gig before and I've not been to a football match since I was like 6 years old so I can't even imagine how they're all set up

So, I'm from the US and couldn't get my ticket shipped overseas, so I have to pick it up at 17:00 on the day of. But I was planning on getting there early, and I have no idea what my entrance is, because I don't have my ticket yet. Anyone have any suggestions about what I should do?

Funny question, i know, but does any of you know, whether it is allowed or not to bring food inside the stadium? :happy:

Be warned the stewards at the Wengerdome are utter twats. They are singularly responsible for the lack of atmosphere at home games and I've no reason to believe these gigs will be any different. They wont allow drink or food in so please buy at one of the local places in Finsbury Park or Holloway Road as the food is shocking. I'm in the West Upper as I'm too old for the crush at the front but I'm looking forward to it. Whilst Reading 2011 and Brixton 2001 are my best Muse gigs yet I'm looking forward to hearing the new stuff.

I've never been to a stadium gig, so I have a few questions:

1) I want to be at the barrier, so what time should I get there

2) as i will be queuing up by myself can i ask people around me to save my spot while I go to the toilet?

3) Are there restaurants, toilets nearby?

4) Is there a place to leave bags or do i have to carry them into the stadium?

5)Will there be Muse merch stalls, and what time will they be open (after the gig)?

6) gates open at 5 , how long do i have to wait for Muse?

7) Will we be queuing completely outisde, or be will like the o2?

Thank you in advance!! :)

I've never been to a stadium gig, so I have a few questions:

1) I want to be at the barrier, so what time should I get there

2) as i will be queuing up by myself can i ask people around me to save my spot while I go to the toilet?

3) Are there restaurants, toilets nearby?

4) Is there a place to leave bags or do i have to carry them into the stadium?

5)Will there be Muse merch stalls, and what time will they be open (after the gig)?

6) gates open at 5 , how long do i have to wait for Muse?

7) Will we be queuing completely outisde, or be will like the o2?

Thank you in advance!! :)

1. No real idea but I'd guess 10am would be fine, though if going there for 10 you may as well go for 9am. An extra hours wait makes little difference. Some seasoned Muse queuers can probably offer better advice, but my view is if going for front row turn up early enough to make sure of it.

2. That is normal, yes. You shouldn't have a problem doing that.

3. There are toilets outside the stadium. Plenty of pubs and fast food places around as well.

4. You'll have to carry if you want the barrier. Better off taking stuff you can just dispose of so you don't get held up being searched when the doors open and risk losing a barrier spot. Whenever I do front row I take nothing in they could want to look at.

5. More than likely. If you want the barrier you have no choice but to try after the gig anyway. It's possible there will be some outside the stadium.

6. They'll be on at about 8.15. Curfew is 10.30 so they have to be on around then.

7. Completely outside.

1. No real idea but I'd guess 10am would be fine, though if going there for 10 you may as well go for 9am. An extra hours wait makes little difference. Some seasoned Muse queuers can probably offer better advice, but my view is if going for front row turn up early enough to make sure of it.

2. That is normal, yes. You shouldn't have a problem doing that.

3. There are toilets outside the stadium. Plenty of pubs and fast food places around as well.

4. You'll have to carry if you want the barrier. Better off taking stuff you can just dispose of so you don't get held up being searched when the doors open and risk losing a barrier spot. Whenever I do front row I take nothing in they could want to look at.

5. More than likely. If you want the barrier you have no choice but to try after the gig anyway. It's possible there will be some outside the stadium.

6. They'll be on at about 8.15. Curfew is 10.30 so they have to be on around then.

7. Completely outside.

Thannk you so much, you've been extremely helpful !!

Is it possible for me to ask someone to save my space while I go to a merch stall?

Thannk you so much, you've been extremely helpful !!

Is it possible for me to ask someone to save my space while I go to a merch stall?

If you mean after getting into the venue that will be very difficult if you are at the front barrier - the real problem would be getting back through the crowd to reclaim your spot and IMO not really worth the risk. The merch will be available post-show anyway and probably online as well.

If you mean to leave the queue and go to the merch that's fine, generally leaving the queue is fine as long as you aren't gone too long (generally think you should aim to be back within about 20 minutes).

There is a merch stall outside the stadium, on the west side (there may be others but this is the one I bought from) and it's fine to ask people to save your space will you go and look/buy.

Archived