Brilliant show tonight to my mind, enjoyed night 1 but thought this was a step up. Seemed like a great vibe around the place and given MOTP & Hysteria are 2 of my favourite Muse tracks I'm more than happy to hear them back to back. Wish I had another one to look forward to!

Just back, thank fuck I made the last tube north out of KC else I'd still be lost in Camden now! Was anyone else in the 'Disney' carriage out of Arsenal tube? That was a high quality singalong. :LOL:

Not often compelled to post but shit that was the BEST big gig I've ever been too. I'm loath to say it being a northerner but my best gig experiences have all been with London/southern crowds.

Ok just got back from the gig. Have to say utterly disappointed at the crowd reaction ( was in general near Matt) No one was singing any of the songs. They even looked uninterested. Me and 2 of my other friends where the only ones jumping around and singing and people where looking at us like we were crazy.

Shame it was like that where you were. I was worried I'd picked myself a similar spot (got stuck at H waiting to get through the broken/not scanning turnstile) but it couldn't have been better in the end, was soaked through from jumping (thought I might die at multiple points) and everyone was clearly having a brilliant time. Gotta say I've never felt so safe on the edge of a mosh pit before, really got the feeling everyone was looking out for each other. Never been so glad to hear Guiding Light either so I could have a rest!

Highs: Sunburn, I've waited so long to see it live.

8847160069_f7a8ab9cb0.jpg

Lows: Agree about the closer it did seem to fizzle out. Felt sorry for Dizzee too, poor lad had his work cut out for him tonight.

Sorry that was a bit long.

Edit: Can't even spell Dizzee properly! :facepalm:

Best one of the week for me, no question! Great to hear B&H again, Thought Sunburn sounded awesome and Stockholm Syndrome+Freedom was incredible, crowd on Matt's side at the front was pretty intense

Genuinely think if they dropped Guiding Light and put in Dead Star/Bliss as a regular, and swapped the ending, that would be as close to a perfect Muse gig you could get these days

Haven't been on here in a while but tonight was my first ever Muse gig and it was amazing! Loved Sunburn, probably my highlight. I was in the crowd at the front on Matt's side, the crowd was crazy, lots of mosh pits.

Down point was losing my iphone 5 during Supremacy, if anybody picked it up please PM me, also the journey home was a nightmare, but a side from this, I'm glad I finally got to see them live.

That was wicked! Way better than the O2, in pretty much every way. Bit of a nightmare getting home though, we'd decided to get a cab beforehand and in retrospect that was kind of stupid, ended up walking for half an hour and then finding a little mini cab place :LOL:

Pretty amazing gig, my 8th since the first time I saw them at the Astoria in 2000!

Really missed citizen erased but pretty happy with the set list. Truly epic stage rig and fantastic view.

The bad bits though...I got smacked in the face, almost had my glasses smashed, had to help two girls out who didn't want any part of moshing, both hyperventilating and crying and my mate lost his phone caught up in the biggest mosh pit I've ever seen.

I'm getting really miffed at the fact the front seems to end up a massive bruise fest. Not everyone down the front wants to mosh and tonight was pretty dangerous. I saw a little kid with her dad sobbing. Think there should actually be designated mosh pits at gigs so those of us who just want to get to the front and see the guys have a bounce up and down and enjoy the gig get a chance to without being physically abused.:(

Also if the girl who was there on her own and this was her second gig who I helped get to the barrier when she was upset and being crushed - hope you're ok!

I dunno if it's just where I was but the mix didn't sound too good to me tonight, wasn't that clear. But I think it might just be where I was, think we had a speaker facing right at us

Moomanda, that sounds like the less good bits really sucked, hope it didn't mar your night too much...

I thought the crowd was mostly pretty calm :LOL: Until TIRO and SS at least, they were pretty intense, dunno what the rest was like. Although I dunno what side I'm on with this, cos, yeah I get that a fair few people don't wanna get involved in the 'moshing' and stuff, but then...probably not best to stand in the place where it's gonna occur really. If you can't hack it move back/sideways a tad

was soaked through from jumping (thought I might die at multiple points) and everyone was clearly having a brilliant time. Gotta say I've never felt so safe on the edge of a mosh pit before, really got the feeling everyone was looking out for each other. Never been so glad to hear Guiding Light either so I could have a rest!

Were we at the same gig??!! :stunned: Moshers where I was (Matt side) were horrendous and really violent, you didn't have a choice they pushed the circle right out. Worst experience I've had in a long time. I was really shocked, I know it's hyper usually but that was something else.:(

I dunno if it's just where I was but the mix didn't sound too good to me tonight, wasn't that clear. But I think it might just be where I was, think we had a speaker facing right at us

Moomanda, that sounds like the less good bits really sucked, hope it didn't mar your night too much...

It was really surprising, I've been down the front at nearly every gig I've been to and it's never been this bad. The gig was epic - take more than barging boys and a punch in the face to totally make it crap!

I thought the crowd was mostly pretty calm :LOL: Until TIRO and SS at least, they were pretty intense, dunno what the rest was like. Although I dunno what side I'm on with this, cos, yeah I get that a fair few people don't wanna get involved in the 'moshing' and stuff, but then...probably not best to stand in the place where it's gonna occur really. If you can't hack it move back/sideways a tad

I moved sideways but it took up most of that front section. I think those of us who don't want to get involved shouldn't be held back from getting up close to see the band. Especially younger kids who are at their first gigs. This is why I think there should be a proper "you will get bashed about" section at gigs. That said it's only tonight that's made me feel like that so it may have been pretty exceptional circumstances - maybe the sun got to everyone!

Myeh. I just thought the crowd was insanely tame compared to previous gigs, even just the O2 last year! Just been looking through some Wembley 2010 videos, remember being so crushed in there from the start and Knights was insane.

There were a lot of really really fucking weird bits at the start of this gig where people made circle pits then in the heavy bits no one went in and all just watched and held the circle like wat

There was a mosh pit pretty much throughout most of the set apart from the ballads and encore. Supremacy, SMBH, Hysteria, KOC to name a few. It was pretty crazy, when the first circle opened up there were so many people trying to get out of it.

There was a mosh pit pretty much throughout most of the set apart from the ballads and encore. Supremacy, SMBH, Hysteria, KOC to name a few. It was pretty crazy, when the first circle opened up there were so many people trying to get out of it.

I saw a couple of small ones at the beginning, went towards them and they instantly died down. Hysteria was the first proper one I got in. A lot of the time I just had plenty of room to stand around and bob my head to, and that was relatively near the front

Archived