I've got a turnstile P ticket but I'm at N, does it matter or will I actually have to move to where I'm supposed to be?

I was held up yesterday because someone at gate M was trying to get through with a ticket for another gate. It wouldn't scan.

Just got up as working nightshift this week, but so looking forward to tonight, even if I have to go to work afterwards!!. :D:D:D:p

My ticket is for Clock End P, pitch standing/unreserved standing. Question, what is the unreserved seating like?, is the seating likely to be full when I get there after 7pm? If I have to stand so be it, just would of liked to have reserved some energy for work tonight :p:p

Is it really hot??

Are there big screens??

Muser since 1999

Should've been at East J yesterday - truly chaos that defied imagination.

I was there too and it was pretty awful, also what was going on with security opening the gates then closing them again? It was a shame because we'd queued for about 6 hours but people turned up at 4.30 and pushed through.

I was there too and it was pretty awful, also what was going on with security opening the gates then closing them again? It was a shame because we'd queued for about 6 hours but people turned up at 4.30 and pushed through.

I turned up at 3:30 and wound up being close to the entrance, although I wasn't aiming for barrier anyway. But I know that's not right. The open/not open gates was stupid though - why call us to go in and then stop? It was fucking dumb.

It amazed me though - all the other GA queues I saw were in an organised queue, and this was a messy bundle with no logic or organisation present.

I just got home from a quite brilliant gig. The crowd were really up for it and the set list was superb. I'll even forgive Guiding Light as the rest was so good. That's the 5th time I've seen them and I enjoyed that as much as seeing them for the 1st time at Brixton.

I was upper tier 2nd row to left of stage, had a great view and you lot standing were jumping.

First post. First Muse gig. Yo. :)

Although I'm somewhat of a newbie when it comes to Muse, having basically only really fell in love with them since the Olympic Closing Ceremony last year, I've bought and listened to every song on every album almost on repeat since then and as I showed up to Emirates on this ridiculously sunny day, my heart just kept on pounding. Felt like I'd known and listened to them for years.

They didn't disappoint :happy: Highlights:

• Sunburn, Sunburn, SUNBURN. I'd jokingly wondered if they'd slip it into the setlist given the sudden heatwave, and when they said "First song, first album" and started playing I couldn't believe it, man did it sound good too. A delight that quickly turned to slight annoyance when no one around me knew the song and reacted with comparative indifference, but still, wonderful surprise :)
  • Butterflies & Hurricanes!! Apparently the first time it's been played in two years.
  • The whole thing in general put The 2nd Law massively higher up in my estimations, with songs I wasn't previously sure about much improved by the sound and memories of hearing them live.
  • Lightbulb. Nuff said :p

Gotta say I was somewhat dismayed by the almost complete lack of anything from Origin of Symmetry, which is my fave Muse album if not fave album of all time - Feeling Good and Plug in Baby was all we got, which at least were wonderful to hear but had they slipped in the likes of Newborn, Citizen Erased and Space Dementia in there I'd have been even further up in heaven. Pleasantly surprised to hear lots of Absolution but my favourite single from that album (SfA) was the only one they didn't play!! Even so great to hear all the others. Starlight was somewhat of a disappointing closer...this might be somewhat of a controversial opinion, but even something like Neutron Star Collision I think would have been better. *ducks just in case*

Maybe it was just my part of the crowd but I thought it was a shame that almost anything that wasn't from either BH&R or The Resistance didn't quite get the reactions that something like Knights of Cydonia or Uprising did (both of which had the crowd in a glorious frenzy, particularly the former), but to be honest I'm still recovering from actually seeing them live for the first time. Looking at other recent setlists and seeing how much they mix and match songs I def wanna see them again ASAP!

Maybe it was just my part of the crowd but I thought it was a shame that almost anything that wasn't from either BH&R or The Resistance didn't quite get the reactions that something like Knights of Cydonia or Uprising did (both of which had the crowd in a glorious frenzy, particularly the former)

Ok just got back from the gig. Have to say utterly dissapointed at the crowd reaction ( was in general near Matt) No one was singing any of the songs. They even looked uninterested. Me and 2 of my other friends where the only ones jumping around and singing and people where looking at us like we were crazy. No one and I mean no one near me sang Butterflies and Hurricanes or any of the new songs and werent getting into it. A lot of kids around me just wanted to get into a mosh pit and hurt people and werent even interested in the band. Was pretty happy with the gig overall, kinda sad I got MoTP instead of Bliss since I already saw it live before but hey what can you do?

Really really enjoyed and felt the crowd by me (Matt side) were very into the gig.

Some disappointments on the set list - really wanted Bliss. Absolution isn't my fave Muse album so them adding 2 songs from that (Hysteria and B&H) and Stockholm coming up on roulette was unfortunate for me. However the inclusion of Sunburn largely made up for it.

Despite the slightly random actor bits, and the stage maybe not being quite as iconic as some previous tours (the arena and stadium pyramids for example) the lights, video and THAT light bulb were amazing. i can't quit get over how hot the pyro was from the 'chimneys'.

Just back from my second night of seeing Muse at Emirates and enjoyed it even more than last night. I was in a different block who seemed more up for standing than last night even if I had a couple of twats next to me who talked rather than listened/watched.

I have to applaud all you standing, particularly near the front as that's not for the faint hearted so if you came out of that unscathed then hats off.......

I've seen them something like 20 times now and my only disappointment with last 2 days was the closing song. Didn't work for me.

Not sure where they'll go next but I'll be there!

Archived