For some bizzare reason, I find the opening of the explicit video for Dizzee Rascal - Bassline Junkie, ridiculously hilarious.

If he brings up a small child on stage to turn the bass down, and then yells "WHAT THE FUCK, WHAT YOU DOING, DONT TOUCH IT, I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU, DONT EVER TOUCH THAT FUCKING SHIT AGAIN" and then smile as his mother appears. Well, that will better than a giant robot anyday.

same here ! :D I started to like that so song much, because of the ridiculousness of the video.

Big dirty stinkin bass, ! :D

For some bizzare reason, I find the opening of the explicit video for Dizzee Rascal - Bassline Junkie, ridiculously hilarious.

If he brings up a small child on stage to turn the bass down, and then yells "WHAT THE FUCK, WHAT YOU DOING, DONT TOUCH IT, I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU, DONT EVER TOUCH THAT FUCKING SHIT AGAIN" and then smile as his mother appears. Well, that will better than a giant robot anyday.

The last 2 times I saw him (before the song even came out), he does it to the DJ haha

Gotta admit I'm a fan of that song too.

And Bonkers. And Dance Wiv Me, but he won't play that.

bvvvvvv

He will. Done both of them everytime I've seen him. he'll probably do something similar to this:

I Luv U

Jus A Rascal

Sirens

Heavy

Fix Up Look Sharp

Goin' Crazy

Bassline Junkie

Road Rage

Dance Wiv Me

The Power

Holiday

Bonkers

I don’t need no speed, no

I don’t need no heroin, no thanks

I don’t want no coke, not today

You can keep your ketamine, yeah

I’m a bassline junkie, what?

I’m a bassline junkie, tell them again

I’m a bassline junkie, tell them again

And I like it funky

Big dirty stinking bass, dirty stinking bass

Big dirty stinking bass,

Dirty, dirty stinking,

Big dirty stinking bass, dirty stinking bass

Big dirty stinking bass,

Bass, bass, bass

My god, he such a lyrical genius.

In all seriousness, I saw Dizzee at Glastonbury 2009...and anyone who take's him too seriously and can't have a good time needs their head examined. He will whip up the crowd.

Needs Stand Up Tall

He hasn't done that for a long time, but I'd love that.

Needs less Dizzy Rascal

It's Dizzee... You cunt.

Really? I'll be quite excited to hear that then. I loved that song way back when (2008?) :D

Yeah, it's awesome. I think The Power has gotta be my highlight. Bonkers makes the place rumble though. That'll probably be a better moment than Muse's set if people get into it haha.

I just bought another ticket for this a couple of hours ago from Ticketmaster (why are they even still on sale at this point?) for my friend so I wouldn't have to queue alone only to realise that we're probably going to have different gates to queue at if it even gets here in time :'(

I'm such an idiot, seriously, I always force myself into a last minute ticket confusion/struggle and and then spend the week leading up to the gig in a constant state of panic :LOL:

I also have no idea what gate I will be at for this yet because my ticket is currently sat at my local post office (which always seems to be closed) awaiting a signature because my landlord didn't sign for it :erm:

PSA: Don't forget to check MuseBay for tickets before going for ticketmaster! Many folks (including myself ) are selling tickets for this gig at less than face value, so you get to save money, and someone who's stuck with an unusable ticket doesn't suffer a 100% loss of the price of the ticket :)

Edit: That sounded mean :LOL: Sorry! I'm just getting frustrated about not selling my ticket, and I'm thinking that some people might not even be aware that MuseBay exists.

I'm just getting frustrated about not selling my ticket, and I'm thinking that some people might not even be aware that MuseBay exists.

I managed to sell my ticket for the 25th on eBay for a reasonable £31 yesterday, why don't you try there? You still have time if you put it up for a 3 day listing

Again, desperately looking for a East H entrance for my Clock M ticket. anyone up for it?

Anyone willing to help my friend over from Ireland with a ticket swap? Hes all by his lonesome at the clock entrance and the rest of got East H!

So if there anyone out there who isn't fussy about entrances get in touch :p

pretty please? :love:

I have a Man Utd "CHAMPIONS 20|13" Flag from the last home game at Old Trafford.

Good idea to sneak it into the Emirates?

I'd rather see the 'Champions Section' banner from when Arsenal won the league at Old Trafford a few years ago :LOL:

PSA: Don't forget to check MuseBay for tickets before going for ticketmaster! Many folks (including myself ) are selling tickets for this gig at less than face value, so you get to save money, and someone who's stuck with an unusable ticket doesn't suffer a 100% loss of the price of the ticket :)

Edit: That sounded mean :LOL: Sorry! I'm just getting frustrated about not selling my ticket, and I'm thinking that some people might not even be aware that MuseBay exists.

Yeah, this is probably a good idea...I needed to know right there and then whether I would have a ticket for my friend because I have to pay for his everything (poor people :noey:) so I didn't even attempt to check MuseBay seeing as it was ridiculous o'clock in the morning and I would have to wait for a response from the seller.

Hey guys this is gonna be my first Muse show and I'm really excited, been wanting to see them for about 9 years now. Problem is I'm going with a friend and we have different entrances. I was wondering if I could swap a Clock End Turnstile L for a Clock End Turnstile P. I can meet on the day or I'm in London the day before.

Archived