Does anyone know why it's this stadium, and why in May, instead of Wembley in September? We're confused. :LOL:

Would love to be there nonetheless, no clue if I can though yet.

They mentioned on Radio1 that they've done Wembley twice (well...2 vists) and they'd like to do somewhere else and that the Olympic stadium isn't gig-ready yet.

I saw Coldplay at Emerates, it's a good venue... pathetically small tube station though it'd a nightmare.

Ahhh, not another round of ticket battling :(!! Def going to London dates and most prob all UK shows. Coventry will be interesting: how random, lol. :p

Let Wednesday's ticket battle commence! Will probably have to try all over again on the Friday as I doubt I'll get four lots of standing tix in one morning, although there should be more standing space at stadiums, so more tickets (fingers Xd). Yaaay for stadium shows :D

I wonder what the different prices are? I imagine £49.50 is seating, but is £55 slightly better seating and then £85 is standing? Or will £85 be very good seats and £55 be standing?

Green Day at the Emirates the week after breaks down as:

£49.50 - upper level

£60.50 - standing

£71.50 - posh seats

Yeh I've just seen on seetickets that the GA/standing tickets are the £55 ones, thankfully!

I was going to say, they'd be playing to themselves if they put the £85 option as Stading/General Admission!

Can't argue with £55 for standing...but the support acts will have to be brilliant!

I want to be ready on Wednesday with my presale code.

A while back I saw some instructions on how to register via Gigsandtours.com but I can't find it now, could anyone point me in the right direction.

I think all you do is click on the link to buy the tickets on the website where it says 'buy tickets' (should be active by then) and then key in your code and it will give you access. Fill in all you details and the tickets are yours! :)

They mentioned on Radio1 that they've done Wembley twice (well...2 vists) and they'd like to do somewhere else and that the Olympic stadium isn't gig-ready yet.

I saw Coldplay at Emerates, it's a good venue... pathetically small tube station though it'd a nightmare.

Thanks, sounds like a proper thought. But I still don't get why they don't do the UK last, as in 'best' gigs at the end?!

Fucking hell, even I think £85 is crazy money for a gig! Glad it's not for standing (hopefully not anyway). After slating the whole extortionate ticket prices thing, I wouldn't expect Muse to turn around and sell standing tix for that much!

I wish somebody had told Rush this.

I'm gonna try either Coventry or one of these two... just gonna wonder if I fall foul of the "first/second night" rules that I got on the wrong side of at the O2/right side of at Wembley on the TR tour.

I'm gonna try either Coventry or one of these two... just gonna wonder if I fall foul of the "first/second night" rules that I got on the wrong side of at the O2/right side of at Wembley on the TR tour.

I guess we will all assume that night two will be the 'better' night song wise?

I guess we will all assume that night two will be the 'better' night song wise?

Or just play it safe and go to both.

Archived