Dee3Dee (Turnstile H)

hipbones (Turnstile H)

dan. (Turnstile H)

DukeNatty (Turnstile H)

_silverrose_ (Turnstile H)

Frakkles (Turnstile H)

Lord MFC (Turnstile H)

Ahhh Domonoc

Also, I'm not really bothered about queueing early to get a good spot but I am about queueing with the friends I'm actually going with who are East stand H, no one wants to swap no? I'll probably find someone on the day anyway

Seems like I'm another one whos's on my lonesome. Turnstile P for me.

North Bank

WutDaFucksy (Turnstile G)

rawrsomesauce

tomwells94 (Turnstile G)

Domonoc (Turnstile E)

Clock End

Moonlight__ (Turnstile M)

ryanp16 (Turnstile M)

shiroo (Turnstile M)

greatkingrat (Turnstile M)

Zolic (Turnstile M)

TrebleRose689 (Turnstile K)

AguanteRiver (Turnstile K)

Bellapod (Turnstile L)

Davy (Turnstile L)

FaceOfCydonia (Turnstile R)

Chaziboy (Turnstile P)

East

mrskopite

brufanf (Turnstile H)

HAARP61 (Turnstile H)

Saski86 (Turnstile H)

Pip (Turnstile H)

Dee3Dee (Turnstile H)

hipbones (Turnstile H)

dan. (Turnstile H)

DukeNatty (Turnstile H)

Frakkles (Turnstile H)

Lord MFC (Turnstile H)

Can I ask a dumb question? I have an extra ticket for this gig, and have posted it on musebay. I've noticed that there are lots of tickets up there (3 pages already, since I posted mine).

With the gig getting closer, I'm getting very nervous that it won't sell. I even went as far as to lower the price to below face value :LOL: Has anyone here sold on musebay before? Do most tickets get sold? At what point should I start trying to sell on a different site? I'd really hate to lose money and have my ticket go to waste!

I swapped a ticket on Muse Bay for the last set of Wembley gigs. Honestly, with this gig not being in that big of a demand (plenty of tickets are still on sale on G&T), unless you can get someone you know to take if off your hands, the chances of selling them on here are pretty low.

I swapped a ticket on Muse Bay for the last set of Wembley gigs. Honestly, with this gig not being in that big of a demand (plenty of tickets are still on sale on G&T), unless you can get someone you know to take if off your hands, the chances of selling them on here are pretty low.

Hmm... Thanks for the reply (even though it wasn't exactly news I want to hear :LOL: ) I'll start looking into other options of where I can try to sell it, and hope for the best!

Can I ask a dumb question? I have an extra ticket for this gig, and have posted it on musebay. I've noticed that there are lots of tickets up there (3 pages already, since I posted mine).

With the gig getting closer, I'm getting very nervous that it won't sell. I even went as far as to lower the price to below face value :LOL: Has anyone here sold on musebay before? Do most tickets get sold? At what point should I start trying to sell on a different site? I'd really hate to lose money and have my ticket go to waste!

What gate is the ticket for? Im on the lookout for an extra, reasonably priced GA ticket.

the tickets arrived today :)! we got clock end, turnstile P...

North Bank

WutDaFucksy (Turnstile G)

rawrsomesauce

tomwells94 (Turnstile G)

Domonoc (Turnstile E)

Clock End

Moonlight__ (Turnstile M)

ryanp16 (Turnstile M)

shiroo (Turnstile M)

greatkingrat (Turnstile M)

Zolic (Turnstile M)

TrebleRose689 (Turnstile K)

AguanteRiver (Turnstile K)

Bellapod (Turnstile L)

Davy (Turnstile L)

FaceOfCydonia (Turnstile R)

Chaziboy (Turnstile P)

NJMuse (Turnstile P)

East

mrskopite

brufanf (Turnstile H)

HAARP61 (Turnstile H)

Saski86 (Turnstile H)

Pip (Turnstile H)

Dee3Dee (Turnstile H)

hipbones (Turnstile H)

dan. (Turnstile H)

DukeNatty (Turnstile H)

Frakkles (Turnstile H)

Lord MFC (Turnstile H)

Hi everyone,

Just in case anyone's interested - I'd swap a F / G ticket for a P turnstile one. Alternatively, interested in buying a turnstile P one, and selling a F / G one. Swear to God, all tickets legit, but trying to get 7 people to queue in one place is a MFing nightmare.

Cheers!

What gate is the ticket for? Im on the lookout for an extra, reasonably priced GA ticket.

Jamie, I want your Turnstile G ticket if you still are looking to shift it.

Aw, you got me all excited :LOL:

I'm pretty much resigned to the fact that no one will buy it (dropped the price to 40... 35 is painful! Hahaha but I'll try that next). Guess since this trip has already cost me well over $1500, losing $80 is nothing :LOL:

Aw, you got me all excited :LOL:

I'm pretty much resigned to the fact that no one will buy it (dropped the price to 40... 35 is painful! Hahaha but I'll try that next). Guess since this trip has already cost me well over $1500, losing $80 is nothing :LOL:

You may be able to sell it outside the venue, although probably still at a loss.

By the way did you do the Muse Station video in the competition?

By the way did you do the Muse Station video in the competition?

:LOL: I did (Well, my friend and I did :p ). My friend came up with the concept, we collaborated on the lyrics, and I ended up being stuck as the one actually being in the video. :p The sucky part is we made the whole thing before reading all the fine print, but our saving grace (maybe?) is that she lives in Wales most of the year for school, so she submitted it and we are hoping she will count as a "resident" but we aren't sure. Not like we'll win anyway :LOL:

(How did you know??? :wtf:)

I'm hoping to get to the barrier at least once out of the 4 nights...though I'm not going to be queuing early in the morning like a lot of others are, so not really sure if I'll manage it. I do prefer being more in the crowd, but I've never managed got to the barrier for a Muse gig and them being my favorite band of all time... well I want too. :LOL:

Not queuing or anything for this gig... Doing barrier on night 1, then seats night 2. Will be cool to get 2 different perspectives of the show.

I'm doing this as well, although I can't get barrier because of bloody work. I'm looking forward to being able to see the everything from a seated perspective.

Hey Musers!

My friend and I are coming down from St. Andrews and Glasgow on Saturday, to go to the Emirates gig on Sunday. We've managed to get hostel accommodation for Sunday night after the gig but because of the bank holiday it's impossible to get a hostel on the Saturday in London and we are poor, lowly students who can't afford a swanky hotel.

We were wondering if any kind souls would have a couch we could crash on in London on the night before the gig. We would pay you in love and food and would be happy to share pre-drinks for the gig on Sunday if you so wished!

Feel free to PM if you are interested in helping us out

Cheers!

:LOL: I did (Well, my friend and I did :p ). My friend came up with the concept, we collaborated on the lyrics, and I ended up being stuck as the one actually being in the video. :p The sucky part is we made the whole thing before reading all the fine print, but our saving grace (maybe?) is that she lives in Wales most of the year for school, so she submitted it and we are hoping she will count as a "resident" but we aren't sure. Not like we'll win anyway :LOL:

(How did you know??? :wtf:)

I really liked that entry :) I had a similar idea as I am the tuneless wonder (but only watched the other entries after I had submitted mine) Well I haven't heard anything today so obviously didn't win :LOL:

Saw a picture you posted of yourself and Morgan and put two and two together.

*oops off topic

I really liked that entry :) I had a similar idea as I am the tuneless wonder (but only watched the other entries after I had submitted mine) Well I haven't heard anything today so obviously didn't win :LOL:

Saw a picture you posted of yourself and Morgan and put two and two together.

*oops off topic

Hahaha thanks :) And don't give up hope! :p It says that the winners will be notified "within 5 days of the notification date" (today). So until they make an official announcement, there's hope for a few more days :p

/also off-topic, sorry! :LOL:

For some bizzare reason, I find the opening of the explicit video for Dizzee Rascal - Bassline Junkie, ridiculously hilarious.

If he brings up a small child on stage to turn the bass down, and then yells "WHAT THE FUCK, WHAT YOU DOING, DONT TOUCH IT, I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU, DONT EVER TOUCH THAT FUCKING SHIT AGAIN" and then smile as his mother appears. Well, that will better than a giant robot anyday.

Archived