Hey everybody!

During both night at Emirates and some other gigs this year, I'll be doing a study about hardcore musers - Project Muser. Since I don't want to spam this thread too much, I'll just leave you guys with a link the the actual thread:

http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=89707

Please check it out, it's going to be a really interesting project and I'd love you all to participate (and you can win Muse merch as well ;))

Cheers!

I got two tickets as a gift and I'm suppose to collect them at the venue's box office. The ting is that in the confirmation e-mail it says that only the card holder will be able to collect the tickets. As I got them as a gift the card owner won't even be in England at the time of the gig. I will be able to bring the card with me as well as the confirmation e-mail but is it enough?

Hi everyone,

It's my first Muse gig (and my 2nd time in the UK) so I need some help!!!

1) I've got myself a pitch standing ticket, so can anybody tell me what's a good time to start queuing? I really hope to get views from the barrier/first few rows (I've had to camp overnight for other gigs so I reaaaalllly hope it's not necessary here).

2) Does anybody know what the 'home rules' for Emirates Stadium are? I can't seem to find it, and I've seen somewhere along the thread that water bottles aren't allowed so water is passed around in cups (what about toilets? O.o). I've been to gigs where my camera was confiscated, yet I managed to sneak in giant country flags etc. hahaha.

3) I see some people post that the gig will end by 11, yet Emirate's curfew is 1030. What is this.... curfew?

4) Will there be a merch booth? Gotta buy some tshirts for the friends back in Singapore!

5) What's good to do/see/eat at Arsenal while I wait for the doors to open?

Thanks so much for the advice. I'm flying off on the 24th and I AM SO EXCITED. ROAR!!

<3 Angie

Sent them a question email thing. Couldn't find a number to call

Mine isn't here yet either and ticketmaster have been ignoring all my emails asking if I can just pick them up on the day :mad: I did only order it last week but yk

I'm going to call them in a couple of hours...I have been reliably informed (by my mum :rolleyes:) that the numbers you can call are 0844 844 0444 or 0843 515 9439 and it's option one~ Just in case you haven't found a number yet ;)

Hi everyone,

It's my first Muse gig (and my 2nd time in the UK) so I need some help!!!

1) I've got myself a pitch standing ticket, so can anybody tell me what's a good time to start queuing? I really hope to get views from the barrier/first few rows (I've had to camp overnight for other gigs so I reaaaalllly hope it's not necessary here).

The only real reason to queue super early is if you want barrier. You should be able to join the queue mid afternoon as still get a decent spot...however if you want first few rows, I'd suggest being settled in the queue before midday.

2) Does anybody know what the 'home rules' for Emirates Stadium are? I can't seem to find it, and I've seen somewhere along the thread that water bottles aren't allowed so water is passed around in cups (what about toilets? O.o). I've been to gigs where my camera was confiscated, yet I managed to sneak in giant country flags etc. hahaha.

It can vary venue to venue, you may be allowed water in small bottles. But they may take the caps off...or they may not let you take it in atall. There will be toilets in the concourse of the stadium, however you risk not being able to get your spot back. It's all about planning!

3) I see some people post that the gig will end by 11, yet Emirate's curfew is 1030. What is this.... curfew?

Curfew is the time that the venue is allowed to play music until as its in a residential area. 22:30 makes sense as its a Sunday, you sold be out of the stadium before 11pm,

4) Will there be a merch booth? Gotta buy some tshirts for the friends back in Singapore!

Yes, there will be merch outside the stadium, and most likely inside too.

5) What's good to do/see/eat at Arsenal while I wait for the doors to open?

Once you are In The queue there's not much to do but wait. In the surrounding area there are loads of bars, restaurants and pubs. Some of them are a bit grubby, but that's because it's a football area!

Thanks so much for the advice. I'm flying off on the 24th and I AM SO EXCITED. ROAR!!

<3 Angie

Answers in bold

Off to Emirates on Satuday 25th got GA/unreserved seating Clock entrance M.

On crutches so wish to sit in unresered seats close to front. What time do you reckon to start queing from to get these seats

On crutches so wish to sit in unresered seats close to front. What time do you reckon to start queing from to get these seats

If Wembley 2010 was anything to go by there will be a fair number of them available because most people prefer to stand, but then again I did get there at 2 pm for a 7:30 start or something like that.

I'm mulling over the same thing, I did some research into Coldplays gigs at the Emirates and around 3/4 seems a smart time to get front row unreserved seats.

Hey guys, fancied the unreserved seating this year but haven't done it for a concert before, where about is the best positioning? is it the lower and nearest to the stage the better or do you want to be a little higher and a little bit away from the edge of where the seats stop?

Archived