L.

Only had seated tickets before, got GA for this one though.

What time should I arrive to get a good spot standing, without arriving too early. I don't want to be up against the barrier, but I want to be in the middle of it all. Would 3 hours early be reasonable?

Only had seated tickets before, got GA for this one though.

What time should I arrive to get a good spot standing, without arriving too early. I don't want to be up against the barrier, but I want to be in the middle of it all. Would 3 hours early be reasonable?

At Wembley I rocked up just before Biffy Clyro started, so like, an hour an a half before Muse? You just have to have no shame about asking to get past people, or grab on to the back of a train of people already trying to work their way to the front.

At Wembley I rocked up just before Biffy Clyro started, so like, an hour an a half before Muse? You just have to have no shame about asking to get past people, or grab on to the back of a train of people already trying to work their way to the front.

The closer to the front you get, the more that sort of thing is going to cause aggro. I wouldn't recommend it.

Give that a try around me and I'll end you.

The closer to the front you get, the more that sort of thing is going to cause aggro. I wouldn't recommend it.

It's going to happen at some point during the gig anyway as everyone will eventually find their "natural" place in the crowd, might as well get it over with at the start politely rather than when the crowd starts pushing and shoving.

Hi guys,

First Muse gig - can't wait. I've tried to get tickets many times for other gigs but it's never been convenient :( at least I've got these!

I was wondering how early you reckon I should get to the gig (I know its a long way away yet but hey). I'm planning on getting quite close to the front, not bothered about getting the barriers though, just so I'm not too far away from the stage ;)

Cheers guys!

Got a reply from seetickets. Apparently they've had trouble with tickets getting lost when they send them overseas, so now it's a forced will-call for us Americans. One less headache to worry about, as long as my flight doesn't get delayed by a whole lot, or canceled. :eek:

Any plans for a Muser Meet that weekend?

Hi Musers! I just wanted to ask if any of you are interested in meeting up with a Muser friend I have, he's flying to London from Los Angeles and he'd like to know if there's any Muser out there who would like to maybe look into hotels with him or meet up with him?

Well, I'm going alone. And I don't have any place to stay yet... any recommendations? Something reasonably cheap and close to the stadium? ;)

Hey, my friend is going. He's trying to book for hotels too. Would you like his e-mail so you can contact him?

Archived