L.

People saying that second night will have a better setlist, I think it will be the other way round this time. They know the first one sold out first (the other one's still not sold out now!) so will probably play the rarer songs for that one.

For me Muscle Museum, Showbiz or Dead Star woulkd be what i'd like to see (also B&H cause I still haven't seen that one live)

People saying that second night will have a better setlist, I think it will be the other way round this time. They know the first one sold out first (the other one's still not sold out now!) so will probably play the rarer songs for that one.

For me Muscle Museum, Showbiz or Dead Star woulkd be what i'd like to see (also B&H cause I still haven't seen that one live)

Pretty sure you'll get to see Butterflies and Hurricanes. Wouldn't count on the rest.

So pessimistic! There's no law that says "the 2nd night will have a better setlist" or anything. I don't see why Dead Star is such a small possibility considering they just played it.

Also Matt's suddenly gone all "I love our fans" mode so Dead Star isn't exactly "very unlikely".

So pessimistic! There's no law that says "the 2nd night will have a better setlist" or anything. I don't see why Dead Star is such a small possibility considering they just played it.

Also Matt's suddenly gone all "I love our fans" mode so Dead Star isn't exactly "very unlikely".

I never said the second night would have a better setlist.

Also: You're right. It's like the time they played Dead Star twice in Asia and then brought it back to the stadi....oh wait.

Second night syndrome.

Which hasn't happened yet this tour, so there's no reason to expect it.

It was kind of the opposite with the two O2 gigs last year. What's the bet that second night syndrome will turn into first night syndrome... Would be ironic considering I went to second night O2 and have got tickets for second night Emirates :LOL:

• 1 month later...

I thought this gig was sold out? I've just bought a standing ticket on See Tickets... checked the page very carefully to see if I was being thick and it was actually something else but it's legit. At least, legit looking enough for me to claim my money back should it not actually be a standing ticket to this gig. :LOL:

Archived