L.

Standing or lower tier unassigned seating - a mad scramble on the day.

ah I was just trying to find that out. :)

Is it the same for every gig or did you read it somewhere? (Just trying to find out for someone who wants a seat, so they may not have to buy a specific seating ticket)

Yay! After experiencing the legendary Code Cockup the other day, have now got a ticket to look forward to, courtesy of not one but TWO friends!:D:happy:

Long live the great muser network! :musesign::kiss:

I'm glad it wasn't just me with the code cock up:LOL: mine still won't work:rolleyes:

Couldn't even find a link for the gigs n tours pre sale today so will try at break tomorrow for a Manchester ticket.

Well, can't believe that at twenty past midnight on Friday morning I could still get tickets for the Emirates using my presale code from Wednesday morning! Thought I was going to have to scramble at 9.30 - now I can have a lie-in lol! Bit high up I guess, but that will be a novelty for me! Very happy!:D

I got 2 GA tickets during the pre-sale, which was at an ungodly 2:30 AM in my time zone. Lucky I didn't have any problems, 'cause I was too much of a zombie to solve them after staying up all night on a work day. :LOL:

Is anyone else going to either Emirates date from the States, and if so are you doing Will Call or getting your tickets shipped? I know people had problems with the post code, but I was able to enter my full American address with no problems at all.

(Also, I'd love to meet random Musers on my connecting flight to London :p)

Archived