L.

• 2 weeks later...
ah I'd really prefer to receive the tickets.... I'll be arriving late most probably on friday, what if I won't be able to collect my tickets... :(

Don't worry. You won't have any problem collecting the tickets. If you want to queue early, just get a number on each of the "standing" doors as you won't know which door is your one until you get the ticket, and "queue as normal." Once the box office is open, collect your ticket and move to the right door. As you have a number for that door, your place in the queue will be kept. Easy. :)

Don't worry. You won't have any problem collecting the tickets. If you want to queue early, just get a number on each of the "standing" doors as you won't know which door is your one until you get the ticket, and "queue as normal." Once the box office is open, collect your ticket and move to the right door. As you have a number for that door, your place in the queue will be kept. Easy. :)

Now you just made even more nervous :( but that's just how I am. thanks for the tip!

Now you just made even more nervous :( but that's just how I am. thanks for the tip!

Everything will be fine. A lot of people queueing will have to collect their tickets on the day (myself included). Your ticket will be in the box office 100% sure and your place in the queue will be kept, so why worry? :)

And, who knows, maybe this time they will ship tickets overseas. :)

Everything will be fine. A lot of people queueing will have to collect their tickets on the day (myself included). Your ticket will be in the box office 100% sure and your place in the queue will be kept, so why worry? :)

And, who knows, maybe this time they will ship tickets overseas. :)

thing is that I'll have exams until the 24 of May, and the gigs are 25 and 26... and there is a slight chance that I'll have exams on the 27... which would mean I can't do the second night since I live in Sweden! And then I'd have to sell my ticket... ah I hope it's gonna be fine but I must say the dates are really bad, so many people can't go due to exams, and I'd much more prefer to visit London during the summer when I won't have to go home straight after the gig because of school :( no meeting friends in London or stalking Muse (lol). Enough rambling, the most important thing is that I'm seeing Muse in a stadium for the first time, whop whop! Can't wait....

thing is that I'll have exams until the 24 of May, and the gigs are 25 and 26... and there is a slight chance that I'll have exams on the 27... which would mean I can't do the second night since I live in Sweden! And then I'd have to sell my ticket... ah I hope it's gonna be fine but I must say the dates are really bad, so many people can't go due to exams, and I'd much more prefer to visit London during the summer when I won't have to go home straight after the gig because of school :( no meeting friends in London or stalking Muse (lol). Enough rambling, the most important thing is that I'm seeing Muse in a stadium for the first time, whop whop! Can't wait....

I hope it all works out for you :kiss:

I hope it all works out for you :kiss:

Thanks Pip! Fingers crossed that my exams really end on the 24th, so that when I finish my last sentence on Friday afternoon, I put my pen down, stand up and say "fuck yeah, bitches, I'm off to see Muse in London, yolo!" or something equally stupid as that and then I rush to catch my plane :p

Did you say you're doing all 4 nights of the UK stadium tour? :chuckle:

I'm gonna see if I can get as close as possible for this one to counterbalance the problems stadium acoustics and wearing earplugs has. I suppose those factors are why it's taking me an age to decide if I want to do the 2nd show here as well.

If the worst of the worst happens and you need to sell the ticket, give seetickets/gigsandtours a call. They may eventually send the ticket to you, but we all know that finally everything will be fine and you will be at the barrier both nights! :p

:awesome:

And I was planning on doing a german one, but due to money and another issue I dont think I can.

There's worse ways to spend a week and a half then go see Muse four times.

I dunno if I should do night 2 at the Emirates, though that's mainly due to tinnitus... do we think there'll be a major rotation between the two nights?

Archived