L.

I thought this gig was sold out? I've just bought a standing ticket on See Tickets... checked the page very carefully to see if I was being thick and it was actually something else but it's legit. At least, legit looking enough for me to claim my money back should it not actually be a standing ticket to this gig. :LOL:

Nope, it's not sold out.

I could swear it was! I was preparing to buy the Sunday and then MuseBay this date. I've checked the ticket sites numerous times and there was never any available until today (miraculously the day I got paid).

Standing for this gig was sold-out, you're correct.

• 2 weeks later...

Standing was definitely sold out the last few times I've looked, but there are usually always a few that slip through the radar unnoticed a few months down the line. I managed to book a standing ticket to Shepherd's Bush Empire two hours before it started.

Am I the only one hopeful we may get a decent set, or at least a better one than night 2?

I'm dreading to think Toronto maybe a start of the reversion to the second night syndrome.

I'm thinking of driving there, so I can put stuff in my car, and maybe take a nap in there... But does anyone know the rules there for parking? Can I park there for 2 days?

Does the Emirates Stadium even have car parking for punters?

Archived