L.

I wanted to go to this concert but I still cannot believe it is on the same day as the Champions League final. I think I'm going to Wembley instead' date=' I love Muse but I just can't say no to an European Cup final at Wembley.[/quote']

Good luck.

My boss was out this morning so I made myself comfortable at his desk and bagged myself 4 standing tickets. Is it just me or was it much easier than usual? I don't remember it being this smooth since about 2007. I was expecting to get 'Refresh Cramp' but there was no queue at all this time around; not that I'm complaining of course.

Managed to bag myself a standing ticket for the Saturday and the Sunday! My friend (who was getting our tickets) woke up late at around 9:30 and wasn't able to get them until 9:40, she was afraid she'd missed out but, as you've already said, it was a presale dream! :D

Okay, good point, but apart from that? In which part of the stadium is there the best view on stage (if I choose lower tier)? Should I be in the front of the stage or maybe a little bit closer on the left or right? Cause I'm pretty sure there will be sectors to choose from right? :D

In front of stage you will have to watch the sight line due to the mixing tower in the middle of the pitch. ;)

"Please note these pre-sales are for muse.mu members who had fully activated accounts by 12:00 on Friday 16th November."

Unfortunatly there are members that could not wait to put them onto EBAY to make an instant profit. Obviously they had no intentions of going, but bought them to make a quick killing, and to stop true fans getting hold of tickets.

What we need is "Gigs and Tours" to buy all these tickets up today so they know who is selling them, then cancell their order !

Then they can claim a refund from paypal / ebay for non delivery of the tickets they bought from these so called fans.;)

Afterall the tickets on sale today could only be bought with a code.:mad:

I wanted to go to this concert but I still cannot believe it is on the same day as the Champions League final. I think I'm going to Wembley instead' date=' I love Muse but I just can't say no to an European Cup final at Wembley.[/quote']

Why don`t you stay an extra night and go on the Sunday ?

I'm hoping to go to both nights on the general release day tomorrow, but i was wondering if there waa anyone else doing the same and who isn't from London?

If so, then which hotels are you staying at? I'm not particularly looking forward to walking through a North London residential area late at night...

Thankyou c:

Archived