L.

I NEED SOME MUSER ADVICE. :unsure:

Basically, I've seen muse before but I've always sat. Anyways me and my dad are going to the emirates gig and we're standing.:dance:

So I'm asking people who've stood at muse gigs before, how painful/violent is it? Should also probably note I'm a girl, 5"2 and weigh around 7 stone.

Will I survive?:(

Hi, couple of questions. I was going to buy tickets from Ticket Master, I clicked on the General Admission (Pitch Standing and Lower Tier) and it said i had Level 1 tickets. When you get to the Stadium (Etihad) can you choose between standing and level 1?

Or is lower tier and level 1 different things?

Cheers!

p.s. anyone from Scotland going to the Manchester gig?! :D

I NEED SOME MUSER ADVICE. :unsure:

Basically, I've seen muse before but I've always sat. Anyways me and my dad are going to the emirates gig and we're standing.:dance:

So I'm asking people who've stood at muse gigs before, how painful/violent is it? Should also probably note I'm a girl, 5"2 and weigh around 7 stone.

Will I survive?:(

No idea what it looks like in the UK, but I've been standing twice: once in the middle of the crowd and once at the barrier. The first time was pretty awful, but it was a festival and six hours in the crowd took its toll. But the second time was awesome, even when it hurt. I mean - you don't really think about it during the gig :D At the barrier in November, when the crowd was literally crushing me (when Matt went off the stage), I didn't really think about my body. You know, too many emotions. So I wouldn't worry, you'll be fine. Even if your body suffers the day after, you'll surely know it was worth it :)

And two questions on my side.

1. Has anyone bought tickets via gigsandtours before? How long does it usually take to get them? (I'm a bit afraid that my ticket won't arrive here - Poland - on time or will arrive when I'm already in London and I'll end up with no ticket at all ;p)

2. Anyone from Poland going to this gig? ;)

No idea what it looks like in the UK, but I've been standing twice: once in the middle of the crowd and once at the barrier. The first time was pretty awful, but it was a festival and six hours in the crowd took its toll. But the second time was awesome, even when it hurt. I mean - you don't really think about it during the gig :D At the barrier in November, when the crowd was literally crushing me (when Matt went off the stage), I didn't really think about my body. You know, too many emotions. So I wouldn't worry, you'll be fine. Even if your body suffers the day after, you'll surely know it was worth it :)

And two questions on my side.

1. Has anyone bought tickets via gigsandtours before? How long does it usually take to get them? (I'm a bit afraid that my ticket won't arrive here - Poland - on time or will arrive when I'm already in London and I'll end up with no ticket at all ;p)

2. Anyone from Poland going to this gig? ;)

I'm pretty sure gigsandtours won't send you your tickets? Because I bought mine from them and they told me they won't post them outside the UK... Didn't you get an e-mail or something? I'll have to collect them at the venue.

Oh and about that, does anyone have any experience with this? They told me in the mail that I have to bring my payment card, but is that really necessary? Because it's my mom's credit card and I don't think she'd appreciate me taking it to the UK. Can't I just show my ID-card, or would that not be enough? I think the tickets should be in my name anyway. Also, in the mail they sent me, they said the tickets would be up for collection at 16:30h. Isn't that a bit late?

(I'm a bit stressed about this :p)

I'm pretty sure gigsandtours won't send you your tickets? Because I bought mine from them and they told me they won't post them outside the UK... Didn't you get an e-mail or something? I'll have to collect them at the venue.

Oh and about that, does anyone have any experience with this? They told me in the mail that I have to bring my payment card, but is that really necessary? Because it's my mom's credit card and I don't think she'd appreciate me taking it to the UK. Can't I just show my ID-card, or would that not be enough? I think the tickets should be in my name anyway. Also, in the mail they sent me, they said the tickets would be up for collection at 16:30h. Isn't that a bit late?

(I'm a bit stressed about this :p)

Well, now I'm quite shocked. They didn't say anything about NOT sending them to me. I've got two emails, both saying that I don't need to worry; when they get tickets, they will dispatch them as soon as possible. And when I'm checking my order on their site it only says that the ticket will be sent to given address. And my address is outside the UK, obviously ;O

@mimisail I can see you've seen Muse at Kraków ;) How did you like it? :D

Well, now I'm quite shocked. They didn't say anything about NOT sending them to me. I've got two emails, both saying that I don't need to worry; when they get tickets, they will dispatch them as soon as possible. And when I'm checking my order on their site it only says that the ticket will be sent to given address. And my address is outside the UK, obviously ;O

@mimisail I can see you've seen Muse at Kraków ;) How did you like it? :D

Really? And that was from gigsandtours? I've asked them twice and I got this mail both times:

"I have checked your order and unfortunately we cannot dispatch tickets to your home address in Belgium. The tickets require secure delivery which cannot be sent outside of the UK mainland.

Instead your tickets will be set for collection at the venues box office, to collect tickets please take along your payment card and reference number for identification."

Maybe you should contact their customer service. And if they tell you they'll send them, can you post it here please? Because then I want to recieve my tickets as well...

I just tracked my tickets. When I first heard that they had started sending them out, the despatch thing was still at 0%. It's now at 17% and it says "Tickets are in stock and will be despatched shortly to the address provided". I'll give them a call in a bit and confirm that they are indeed sending tickets to other countries.

EDIT: This is GigsandTours.

EDIT 2: It just went up to 19%.

EDIT 3: 20%. I think it's safe to say that they'll send to other countries, it might just be that the countries are put in a queue of sorts. Or maybe some countries just aren't on the list for whatever reason.

I just tracked my tickets. When I first heard that they had started sending them out, the despatch thing was still at 0%. It's now at 17% and it says "Tickets are in stock and will be despatched shortly to the address provided". I'll give them a call in a bit and confirm that they are indeed sending tickets to other countries.

EDIT 3: 20%. I think it's safe to say that they'll send to other countries, it might just be that the countries are put in a queue of sorts. Or maybe some countries just aren't on the list for whatever reason.

Thank you for the information. Did you manage to talk with them?

Interesting, thanks. Weird that they told me that they wouldn't send them outside the UK. I just sent them another e-mail but I'm not really expecting a real response, probably just another automated reply. It would be much more convienient if they would send me the tickets though. I hope I don't have to call them about this. Please let us know if you managed to get any more information! :)

Well, whoever is manning the Emirates stadium inbox is the most unhelpful person ever! I sent them an email asking about the multiple queues and asking when I'd be able to pick up my tickets, since their website only mentions when the box office opens on match days and not concerts. This is the reply I got:

Thank you for your email.

You would need to contact the place of purchase. We are supplying the venue but the tickets were not sold by us.

Really? I have to talk to someone at the presale site to know when Emirates opens their box office and what the queue situation is?

:noey:

What exactly does " Pitch Standing and Level 1 Unreserved Seats" mean?

Is that the regular standing ticket? I am a little confused since in the confirmation email it says

Row GA4 Seats **** - ****

I thought it was the regular standing but with the chance to sit at unreserved seats but it seems so specific with a row and seat numbers and all.

//Confused swede

What exactly does " Pitch Standing and Level 1 Unreserved Seats" mean?

Is that the regular standing ticket? I am a little confused since in the confirmation email it says

Row GA4 Seats **** - ****

I thought it was the regular standing but with the chance to sit at unreserved seats but it seems so specific with a row and seat numbers and all.

//Confused swede

Pitch Standing, Level 1 Unreserved, General Admission are what you should be looking at. As you said, they are both standing and unreserved seating, so no reason to worry about it.

Just got an e-mail from gigandtours,are they idiots? why on earth would i like to pick up my tickets at 17pm? I hate them so much! :mad: we paid for something that can't have until one hour before show starts. somebody tell me I'll be able to get them at least at noon.

Archived