L.

im hoping that the GA tickets are unreserved seating too, didnt want upper tier and that was only other option, either that or i'll be at the back, never done standing before...

I'm fairly certain the GA includes standing and unreserved level 1, which is useful if I decide to do the second date as well because I'll probably want to sit down :LOL:

I didn't realise you could only use the code for one date, so it looks like I'll be trying to get London tickets in the general sale.

I forsee that going well!

(It's still a good system though, at least I got a ticket).

I didn't realise you could only use the code for one date, so it looks like I'll be trying to get London tickets in the general sale.

I discovered that too when I tried to get tickets for the second London date as well. I'm so pleased I've got one though, I had so much trouble last time!

I managed to have a ticket faster than I expected. :LOL:

Silly question but when you say you can use the code only once, do you mean it for all the countries where Muse are playing or just for the 4 UK dates?

The alexis pre-sale was rubbish wasn't it! Not long till that show now..

Hooray for easy pre-sales. Well done Muse!

Pretty excited for Alexisonfire, which date are you going on? Presale was a joke, didn't hold anyone's tickets, same as the O2 presale I think...luckily this one seems to have done that so that's good!

Pretty excited for Alexisonfire, which date are you going on? Presale was a joke, didn't hold anyone's tickets, same as the O2 presale I think...luckily this one seems to have done that so that's good!

We're going on the Monday, think it's the 3rd. I'm really looking forward to it, such a good band live. So sad it's their final show though, it'll be a good send off i reckon! When are you off?

We're going on the Monday, think it's the 3rd. I'm really looking forward to it, such a good band live. So sad it's their final show though, it'll be a good send off i reckon! When are you off?

Monday too. I imagine the atmosphere will be really good. My first time seeing them and also the last so it's pretty sad.

Awesome pre-sale, got 2 standing tickets despite 5 minutes of me being stupid and thinking they were already sold out. Much better than trying to get O2 tickets where they were just impossible to get and we had to wait for the second round to come out.

Very excited for my 6th gig :)

Could you not have given a heads up about when I needed to have joined to be entitled to a pre-sale code? Thoroughly miserable now

No, because then touts will sign up and snag all the tickets. You missed out, boohoo. There will be plenty available in the general sale.

Archived