L.

No, because then touts will sign up and snag all the tickets. You missed out, boohoo. There will be plenty available in the general sale.

I actually love how you're so harsh with all these people :LOL:

I've got two tickets general admission. But is general admission pitch standing ?

I'm also a french muser ;)

You can also go in level 1 seating, if you so wish :)

Woo, got my tickets! My 2nd gig in london, and 6th so far!

how early do you reckon one must be there to (hopefully) guarantee a place at the barrier? I've managed to be reeeealy close at some Lisbon Gigs, but London will surely be something else... :p heh, I wan't to do one gig at the barrier before I get "too old for this s***" and start going to the seated area with my parents :LOL:

Woo, got my tickets! My 2nd gig in london, and 6th so far!

how early do you reckon one must be there to (hopefully) guarantee a place at the barrier? I've managed to be reeeealy close at some Lisbon Gigs, but London will surely be something else... :p heh, I wan't to do one gig at the barrier before I get "too old for this s***" and start going to the seated area with my parents :LOL:

I queued overnight in 2007 to get on the barrier at Wembley Stadium, and I was not the first there. Dunno what its like nowadays because I am too lazy.

How easy was that? Well done whoever came up with the pre-sale process. Treated myself to a posh clubzone ticket after slumming it both nights at the O2.

Tried booking one for Amsterdam but instructions are all in Dutch... and my Dutch is not that good. Never mind, may pick up a ticket on general sale.

Hurrah.

I was convinced i was gonna miss out on this presale due to having lectures 9-1 this morning. still managed to bag 3 GA when i got home at 2. they must have had loads of tickets reserved for members, unless its just easier cause of the 4 dates this time round? i don't know either way i'm so excited for next may!!

I was convinced i was gonna miss out on this presale due to having lectures 9-1 this morning. still managed to bag 3 GA when i got home at 2. they must have had loads of tickets reserved for members, unless its just easier cause of the 4 dates this time round? i don't know either way i'm so excited for next may!!

A mixture of that and the very short notice probably.

Going to both :D I have a ticket-related question, but I already posted in the other thread and I won't be a spammer XD

I'm so excited. I have a group of Muser friends I met on here who I've known for three years, and we've been talking and talking about all meeting up at a Muse gig in London someday... and now it's finally happening! :D

Damnit, I didn't realise the GA tix were seated and standing. I wanted standing n my friend seated. Hmmm, top tier, block 91, row 4. Dead central, but high up. And they weren't the cheapest tix. At 935am. Crazy. No tickets any closer. But at least I'm going. Hopefully that will be gig number 10 in just under 10 years (providing I make it to Vegas in march). Woooooo.

Archived