L.

I think that was his name, just wanted to say THANK YOU to Puluk who was stewarding on Club Level Block 53 and his lady colleague for finding me a block with living breathing people in it to enjoy the gig with since some of my co blockees appeared to be half asleep.... to the guy who made me sit down... go see Cold Play next time, people MOVE to Muse!

Brilliant night, Looking forward to standing In Amsterdam but not looking forward to the flying wee.... just hold it in lads!

X

I may well have been one of the oldest Muse fans there on 26th (67 years old) but I was stood up with the rest of them in the upper tier seated area for the whole show, singing and jumping up and down. How can ANYONE not do this at a Muse gig!!!

I may well have been one of the oldest Muse fans there on 26th (67 years old) but I was stood up with the rest of them in the upper tier seated area for the whole show, singing and jumping up and down. How can ANYONE not do this at a Muse gig!!!

Good for you and I am glad you enjoyed it.

I noticed a few grey haired folks in standing on some of the vids here, I stood last year at the O2 and at Reading and it can be a bit hairy but I am going to be standing from now on for as long as my legs will carry me... age does not mean we lose the ability to have a good time!

The beauty of Muse is their appeal to such a wide age range, you often see 3 generations of the same family turning up, I love it.

It was amazing! It was a shame that me and Miguel weren't able to stay and talk to some people after the gig, we really had to go to the Tube station.

It was Miguel's first Muse gig and he was thrilled :D it was a shame they didin't play our Animals video :erm: even Matt didin't know they decided to play it in Porto instead of this gig (the one I chose!!!)

Anyway, it was also nice meeting them.

10605_10151503740464818_2058858855_n.jpg

Come on Porto gig!!!

It was amazing! It was a shame that me and Miguel weren't able to stay and talk to some people after the gig, we really had to go to the Tube station.

It was Miguel's first Muse gig and he was thrilled :D it was a shame they didin't play our Animals video :erm: even Matt didin't know they decided to play it in Porto instead of this gig (the one I chose!!!)

Anyway, it was also nice meeting them.

Come on Porto gig!!!

I was wondering about your video, it should have been played!! But I'm glad you could make it to London after all! Great picture.

I have a few photos you all may be interested in....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/tormentor-of-christian-souls/

Thank you.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your pics are simply stunning....ALL of them!!! The pics of the various cities/places (no idea where they are!!)/the nature pics/the kitties. and also a nice surprise to see the Queen and Adam Lambert pics there, too....bonus!!! :) What a great set of pics...LOOOVED all the Muse pics, of course, but what a nice added surprise with all the others!! Thank you for sharing!! Are you a professional photographer....or...???

better late than never:

what an awesome gig!!! :):):) we were down on chris' side, quite close to the b-stage and in front of the "banker-walkway" and it was absolutely brilliant! i loved the setlist and was very happy that i got to mosh a little (which was missing during my first muse gig in hamburg).

the pyro and the visuals were a blast :).

i think bastille were really good and dizzee rascal spread some good energy.

all in all, a great night. muse blew me away!!! :)

I was wondering about your video, it should have been played!! But I'm glad you could make it to London after all! Great picture.

Thanks :D So the Animals video was supposed to have been played in this gig, yes... but it was changed to my Country's gig.... and now I know it will be played during the support acts of it.

if they'll play it between the support acts, why didn't they play it in london like I chose then?!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived