L.

Can anyone be so kind and explain to me how the thing with seats looks like?

I thinking of going to this and I'm not sure yet if I should stand or sit. So far I've seen Muse once, on the festival and my second time is in three days, standing one as well so I've never used seats before...

I'd be grateful if someone could make this clear for me - I can see there are different prices but what is the difference between them? Where are the most expensive ones and were are those less expensive? In which sectors? And which one of the seats would you recommend?

Thanks in advance ;)

I'll be at this one too.

Can anyone be so kind and explain to me how the thing with seats looks like?

I thinking of going to this and I'm not sure yet if I should stand or sit. So far I've seen Muse once, on the festival and my second time is in three days, standing one as well so I've never used seats before...

I'd be grateful if someone could make this clear for me - I can see there are different prices but what is the difference between them? Where are the most expensive ones and were are those less expensive? In which sectors? And which one of the seats would you recommend?

Thanks in advance ;)

Emirates-concert-seating-plan-coldplay.JPG

arsenal_Stadion_Emirates.jpg

Standing tickets and upper tier seats (shaded green) are both £55 inc. fees, lower tier seats (shaded red) are £60 inc. fees, and middle tier (posh seats, shaded yellow) are £90 or something.

I'll be at this one too.

Emirates-concert-seating-plan-coldplay.JPG

arsenal_Stadion_Emirates.jpg

Standing tickets and upper tier seats (shaded green) are both £55 inc. fees, lower tier seats (shaded red) are £60 inc. fees, and middle tier (posh seats, shaded yellow) are £90 or something.

Thanks! ;)

Now, if I may ask - what is better upper tier or lower tier? And from which section I could have the best view? Can you recommend sth? :)

Thanks! ;)

Now, if I may ask - what is better upper tier or lower tier? And from which section I could have the best view? Can you recommend sth? :)

Ticketmaster is listing Standing/Level 1 unallocated seating (same as Wembley 2010) - if this is the case then go for these - you'll then be able to choose between the view from the seats or getting moshed to death in standing ;)

Ticketmaster is listing Standing/Level 1 unallocated seating (same as Wembley 2010) - if this is the case then go for these - you'll then be able to choose between the view from the seats or getting moshed to death in standing ;)

Okay, good point, but apart from that? In which part of the stadium is there the best view on stage (if I choose lower tier)? Should I be in the front of the stage or maybe a little bit closer on the left or right? Cause I'm pretty sure there will be sectors to choose from right? :D

Okay, good point, but apart from that? In which part of the stadium is there the best view on stage (if I choose lower tier)? Should I be in the front of the stage or maybe a little bit closer on the left or right? Cause I'm pretty sure there will be sectors to choose from right? :D

Up to you! At Wembley, I was more to the side of the stage and enjoyed that, but at the last two O2 shows I preferred being right at the back (albeit towards the front of the lower tiers) to get the full head-on show experience - especially with the lasers.

The main recommendation is to avoid the top level seats, unless you're on a real budget trip, or that's all you can get.

Up to you! At Wembley, I was more to the side of the stage and enjoyed that, but at the last two O2 shows I preferred being right at the back (albeit towards the front of the lower tiers) to get the full head-on show experience - especially with the lasers.

The main recommendation is to avoid the top level seats, unless you're on a real budget trip, or that's all you can get.

Okay, thanks a lot, I think I'll go for the lower tiers then just in the front of the stage or somewhere in the middle of one side;)

I hope I'll manage to get a ticket tomorrow, because on Friday I'm out of town (in different part of the country) to actually see MUSE :D Wish me luck!;)

Archived