L.

There's worse ways to spend a week and a half then go see Muse four times.

I dunno if I should do night 2 at the Emirates, though that's mainly due to tinnitus... do we think there'll be a major rotation between the two nights?

Compare Wembley 1 and Wembley 2 (2010). Come to both :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Has anyone received their tickets yet?
If you ordered it off GigsAndTours like I did then you can track where your ticket is... But at the moment it's saying the they haven't even received the tickets themselves. I wouldn't worry, I went last year and my tickets didn't come until two days before the gig.

Matt said on stage at the SBE gig last night that they'll play a load of oldies at these shows. So... any guesses?

I was only planning on doing this one but last night's exploits has made me a wee bit tempted to double my gigging that weekend. :chuckle:

Well, I asked for Fury before the gig... So, maybe? Then again, he said "Fury!? What's that?" :LOL:

Hehehe

I'm wondering what that could be... 3 or 4 bona fide rarities would be fucking sweet, if a tad unlikely. But who knows.

I think genuine possibilities could be:

Dead Star

Fury

Muscle Museum

Showbiz

Bliss

Citizen Erased

Uno

B&H

FAWY

... In fact. All of Absolution.

Assassin

All of Exogenisis

If you ordered it off GigsAndTours like I did then you can track where your ticket is... But at the moment it's saying the they haven't even received the tickets themselves. I wouldn't worry, I went last year and my tickets didn't come until two days before the gig.

Oh thanks, just getting a bit panicky. Last time I never got my tickets and had to try gum tree and I got ripped off. It all worked out in the end though and this time I have legit tickets from the presale :awesome:

I'm really hoping there won't be a case of second night syndrome because I've got standing tickets for this night and I want some rarities.

I think genuine possibilities could be:

Dead Star

Fury

Muscle Museum

Showbiz

Bliss

Citizen Erased

Uno

B&H

FAWY

... In fact. All of Absolution.

Assassin

All of Exogenisis

If they played Showbiz or Muscle Museum, I would jizz. Everywhere. At people. In the standing section. Beware...

Well, I asked for Fury before the gig... So, maybe? Then again, he said "Fury!? What's that?" :LOL:

Maybe we should sing it between the opening act and Muse, remind him of the lyrics so he has no excuse. :p

If they played Showbiz or Muscle Museum, I would jizz. Everywhere. At people. In the standing section. Beware...

:LOL: I think we all would. There would be no standing section by the end of the gig, we'd be all melted into a puddle of :facemelt:.

I'm more excited for this than for my March gig, haha. The promise of oldies and the general awesomeness of 2 stadium gigs trumps an American arena gig any time. :chuckle:

(Hey, where did all the footy-related tags go? Or was that on the 26th thread? :shifty:)

During the Q&A before the War Child gig someone asked about Citizen Erased and they said something along the lines of "maybe in the stadium tour, what gig are you going to?" to which the guy replied he was going to this one. So Citizen Erased I imagine is a big possibility. Fingers crossed!

During the Q&A before the War Child gig someone asked about Citizen Erased and they said something along the lines of "maybe in the stadium tour, what gig are you going to?" to which the guy replied he was going to this one. So Citizen Erased I imagine is a big possibility. Fingers crossed!

HEHEHRHGHEGHEGEHFHESJFSBEGFHSEFBSHVNJEAEHBGEAV HBAEV

CE should be a staple

I cant quite say how much I love that song.

GAHGJDGBDHAnvjDBLHaijscm <sums it up

Not really interested in CE if it's going to take the spot of an actual rarity.

You look at things mathematically though Ari... You'll just want something on there because you havent seen it before, I've seen CE live, but it's such a fucking beast I need it every gig.

You look at things mathematically though Ari... You'll just want something on there because you havent seen it before, I've seen CE live, but it's such a fucking beast I need it every gig.

Not really. I can think of a number of songs that are rare that I like better than CE either way and would prefer to see live. I like CE, but let's be honest, it is a tiny bit overrated. People fap over it like it's the greatest thing ever created.

I'm not denying that it's a good song, or that it's good live. It is good live. Or at least it was good 2 out of 4 times that I saw it. There are just songs that I like better, and considering that CE has been played fairly consistently ever since the OoS tour, it's only fair to want something else in a potential "rarity" slot.

Not really. I can think of a number of songs that are rare that I like better than CE either way and would prefer to see live. I like CE, but let's be honest, it is a tiny bit overrated. People fap over it like it's the greatest thing ever created.

I'm not denying that it's a good song, or that it's good live. It is good live. Or at least it was good 2 out of 4 times that I saw it. There are just songs that I like better, and considering that CE has been played fairly consistently ever since the OoS tour, it's only fair to want something else in a potential "rarity" slot.

But it's the best Muse song :(

Archived