The "real" instrument argument is silly, because they've said their idea was to create the electronic music with "real" instruments, and they already play electronic-style tracks live with their instruments.

Surely you should be slagging Bellamy off for using a MIDI pad instead of creating the sound with his "talent."

I'm really interested to hear the track.

:vomit: It's this kind of elitist attitude that makes me embarrassed to like rock music. If you don't like the direction Muse are going in then fair enough, but instead of complaining, why not just move on and listen to an artist that's more to your taste? I'm sure if you look you'll find dozens, even hundreds of bands that make music similar to OoS.

Also, dubstep is a perfectly legitimate genre of music, get over it. You don't need "real" instruments to make real music.

Also, dubstep is a perfectly legitimate genre of music, get over it. You don't need "real" instruments to make real music.

Say that to Bellamy...he is the one who's always talking about "real instruments".

Edit: Interesting that Follow Me will most likely be the next single. Seems like Muse really want people to think they've gone all electronic.

That may possibly sound wrong. Not a fan though so I know nothing. In whatever sense you see this as.

But really I've kinda been wanting Muse to delve into some electronic tracks, not in the sense of Madness or UD, maybe more towards stuff like Does It Offend You, Yeah? and Justice. Though I'm not expecting Follow Me to be like that. :LOL:

Basically its called Football not soccer, soccer is a game that americans try to play which is known as a "bad copy" of Football

When The Resistance was released, it had a sticker with all Uprising, Undisclosed Desires and Resistance listed, even though only Uprising was a single at that time. I wouldn't at all be surprised if Follow Me were the next single.

Yeh but why would they release a picture with a sticker on it? The sticker is for the album alone and that isn't available to buy physically yet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llDikI2hTtk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bE47er6qnqg

If "Follow Me" sounds like either one of those songs (or a combination), I'm going to love it. I've listened to Welcome Reality from start to finish a few times over the past couple of weeks, with those songs being the stand outs. "Promises" is my favorite. If Muse's song sounds like that, it will be awesome.

If "Follow Me" sounds like either one of those songs (or a combination), I'm going to love it. I've listened to Welcome Reality from start to finish a few times over the past couple of weeks, with those songs being the stand outs. "Promises" is my favorite. If Muse's song sounds like that, it will be awesome.

If Follow Me sounds like either of those songs, I'm going to cry.

We have to keep in mind though that Muse came up with the original idea - that means that they most probably came up with the main melody and stuff. Nero was probably tasked to only recreate the song into electronic music and produce it, unless of course there's a source stating otherwise. Besides it would be funny to just state Muse as the artist if Nero introduced new elements into the basic melody/structure and added on a lot. Quite rude actually. :LOL:

Archived