nah not massively. In the gigs I've been to, its all been relatively tame. A bit of pushing like in most crowds down at the front, but nothing major. In any case, any mosh pits that did occur were usually isolated and easy to move away from.

Does it actually get that crazy moshwise at Muse gigs? :erm:

Not at all. Pits are usually small, the biggest I've seen was at Wembley Arena during the BHaR tour when Bellamy/Dom even commented on it and that wasn't particularly big.

The worst thing is the crowd surging and assholes pushing. I'd say unless you're willing to queue with the n00bs to get barrier just stick back and enjoy it from the middle, just as good there, especially if you enjoy it with other musers. :D

Have registered for this date, along with a squillion others - so it'll be a bloody miracle if I get anything! I think I've got more chance of being struck by lightning!

Am quite astonished at the cost... For £60ish :eek: I can get a good pampering at the local beauty salon! Muse owes me a facial & manicure :p

Hi guys, i need your help. Im from Italy and Im trying to buy tickets for this gig. So, does anyone know how could I get them at the box office on the day of the concert? I mean, I have to write my card code, and then click to confirm, but I dont know how to choose the option to get them at the box office! If I win the tickets, how could I do that?

Thanks!

Do you think the tickets for "winning" are only for standing or also for lower rank seating?

It only says standing in the description and I remember that Wembley tickets said standing and seating. We had seats in a lower row then and I would like to sit again...I don't want to miss out on the chance of getting the tickets at all, though.

Does it actually get that crazy moshwise at Muse gigs? :erm:

Yes, it gets bad in terms of crowd pushing and crushing at the front. You have to quite literally elbow everyone aside because no one cares about your welfare in the first 10-15 rows :LOL:. Circle pits etc aren't a problem, but if you want to actually hear the songs and enjoy yourself I suggest you keep away from the barrier. Hugely overrated and painful... but that's just my take. I like to enjoy it from a further (safer!) distance, but it depends on your tolerance for being shoved around like a pinball ;).

i'm not sure whats going on as on the mini statement from the bank it says they have taken the money out.

Must just mean money pending or something surely? I mean there's still two more days for people to apply so...

Must just mean money pending or something surely? I mean there's still two more days for people to apply so...

if they have taken it out and i don't have tickets they better put it back straight away cos i'm gonna need it for the general sale the next day.

if they have taken it out and i don't have tickets they better put it back straight away cos i'm gonna need it for the general sale the next day.

Oh shit, so true. I'll probably cry if I don't get tickets to this show. :p

I've applied for a ticket for this gig. I just hope I'll be able to sell it if I don't like the album or they play short sets! :erm:

I'll be happy to take tickets off your hands Pip ;)

Oh shit, so true. I'll probably cry if I don't get tickets to this show. :p

I'll be happy to take tickets off your hands Pip ;)

Ok :)

My decision will be based not only on whether I like the album or not, but also how many songs they play at the first few gigs so it'll be a last-minute thing.

Hopefully you'll get one next week though :)

i'm not sure whats going on as on the mini statement from the bank it says they have taken the money out.

I have exactly the same thing. Slightly worrying as you said because unless they return the money as soon as we found out if we're unsuccessful theres a chance I'll be £250 short of being able to buy tickets on the general sale. Not cool :/

Archived