Is there anyone who still has their money? I mean all I keep seeing is people saying that their money has already been taken, whereas mine hasn't. Is anyone else in the same position as me?

I still have my money, I've heard of a few people that still have. Think it may depend on your bank. I hope:unsure:

I still have my money, I've heard of a few people that still have. Think it may depend on your bank. I hope:unsure:

Thanks for replying :)

I'm going to be annoyed if all the people still with money are the ones who are turned down :(

How many tickets do you think are up for grabs?

Thanks for replying :)

I'm going to be annoyed if all the people still with money are the ones who are turned down :(

How many tickets do you think are up for grabs?

I think it doesn't matter whether money has been taken or not. It's something the banks are doing themselves, not actually this site. Posts #3 and #4 on this thread explain: http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=86602

In my experience, banks will only hold money if they're asked to. Like when you use your card in a shop and the money isn't taken for a few days but that money's taken off your available balance. E.g. say you have £20 in your bank and spend £5 on something on your card, your available balance goes down to £15 but your account balance remains at £20

Hey guyz! I just signed up to the site after a long time lurking and I want to attend my first ever (Muse) gig so I would appreciate some advice on a few things. :)

I will be going with a few friends, don't know exact numbers quite yet but I will know by the time the tickets go on general sale. I'm wondering how difficult it will be to get hold of tickets because I know they'll sell out very quickly once they go on sale.

Also since it's my first ever gig I'm wondering whether to go for seated or standing. Bearing in mind that I'm quite short (and small in general) and I'll admit quite concerned about being squished and/or not being able to see. :$

I'm looking primarily at the dates in London because them being at the weekend makes things a little easier, but since the Saturday date seems much more popular, will it be noticeably harder to get tickets for that date?

Sorry about all the questions but I'm very much a noob when it comes to this sort of stuff.

This would be my first muse gig as well, but I've watched enough full gigs on youtube to be as bored as you of Resistance>UD>Starlight :LOL:

Knowing Muse they'll keep those in the sets :LOL:

But having said that, from what we've heard so far, it sounds like more rockier songs (the better ones) would work well on the setlist while things like Guiding Shite, UD, Resistance and Stalight wouldn't work so well :awesome: I say SS is a given for this tour, but I could be wrong.

Go for Friday seated. It'll be easier to get tickets for and although saturday might get the odd rarity, as it's your first gig then I dont think you'll mind as much as some of us :LOL:

Thanks for the advice :) Yeah I'm not too fussed about the setlist tbh, I'm not a massive fan of GL and UD but I'll put up with them if I need to.

Thanks for the advice :) Yeah I'm not too fussed about the setlist tbh, I'm not a massive fan of GL and UD but I'll put up with them if I need to.

And I suspect the second night will be a rougher crowd as well! If you want to be close, go for a block round the side. Whenever I'm seated I go for one round the side closest to the stage - way better than seeing straight on but really far back. The best seats in the O2 are low seats on Block 110 (i think) and 112 (I think) which are either side of the stage.

And I suspect the second night will be a rougher crowd as well! If you want to be close, go for a block round the side. Whenever I'm seated I go for one round the side closest to the stage - way better than seeing straight on but really far back. The best seats in the O2 are low seats on Block 110 (i think) and 112 (I think) which are either side of the stage.

I've done two O2 gigs in block 101 and the view is great.

Thanks! That's great stuff :)

I found a seating plan for the O2 and you were close :p Block 112 looks good but block 110 is a bit further away, it's block 101 and block 112 which are closest on either side of the stage :)

Archived