Im thinking about making the trip across the pond to check this out. One of my dreams is to see Muse in England. Ive seen them enough here in the States and want a crowd that knows what it is doing. :D

Any tips? How far is O2 from Heathrow? I'd imagine the public transportation from LHR to the O2 is fairly easy to navigate?

LHR to the O2 is very easy on the tube.

And why might that be, may I ask?

Cos I've been a rl journalist for 18 years. But I know nothing about Cardiff Uni ;)

I forked out around £80 for the 2nd night in 09 second hand as I couldn't get one straight away, and I didn't regret that!

:LOL: Oh man, I could never jsutify that, Every second hand ticket I've got I've managed to get for face value

I went on the 12th last time and it sucked, I was on my own, in the seats and the setlist half bored me to sleep.

Hoping to rectify that this time by going to the second night with better songs, in the standing bumping into you lot!

Ah, the 13th was so amazing. such a difference from one night to the next. Shouldn't be like that.

ahaa thank you - i may actually consider that :)

Lol! Where are you aiming to be? Seated or standing? If its your first gig then I'd sit. If standing, stay a little further back so you don't get battered. My first gig was Muse, I sat, and I still had loads of fun. Every muse gig since then I've tried to be on the barrier though ;)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

I've had a look at mine and they've taken the balance too.

Just had a check and they did say that they're pre-authorising the payments. Meaning that they'll take the amount out of your available balance but not your current balance. Then if you're successful the payment will be authorised, if not then it'll be unauthorised and the money will be available.

It's very poorly explained on their site though.

Yep, just read that in the other thread. Was only wondering how this would affect people who needed to deposit the ticket money before the 12th but had direct debits coming out before then, could leave people overdrawn? I don't know, not sure how that works!

All sorted! Ticket app problems sorted via the tips given on the topic below thanks! - now just to wait and see if I'm lucky. If not, I'll be joining the cat fight on General Sale day ;0)

Not been to the O2 since Prince did his mega gigs their a few years ago - top venue but a pain to get to. Oh well, can't do Birmingham during the week so London it is!!!

The whole idea of this ballot is just confusing me.

I'm going to try for tickets in the actual sale next week for this concert (and possibly night one too, and Birmingham too) but I will be amazed if I could actually get a ticket on the day, so I may have to prowl MuseBay in the runup to the show.

Archived