Yes, it gets bad in terms of crowd pushing and crushing at the front. You have to quite literally elbow everyone aside because no one cares about your welfare in the first 10-15 rows :LOL:. Circle pits etc aren't a problem, but if you want to actually hear the songs and enjoy yourself I suggest you keep away from the barrier. Hugely overrated and painful... but that's just my take. I like to enjoy it from a further (safer!) distance, but it depends on your tolerance for being shoved around like a pinball ;).

:yesey: I learnt this the hard way when i went to see them at Wembley stadium during The Resistance tour. I was about 8-10 rows from the front which i was really happy with, and getting to see White Lies and Biffy Clyro that close up was great. But then as soon as Muse came on it just went fucking MENTAL. Managed to survive the first two songs by clinging onto the jacket/top of the person next to/in front of me for dear life before deciding i had to get the hell of out there and push and elbow my way back through about the crowd til i got to a safer distance - and once there i realised i'd lost my mac (jacket) in the moshpit which i'd tied around my waist as i'd been too hot. :facepalm: Apart from that though i had an absolutely amazing time. :D

Im planning on flying in from the states and attending both nights. First time seeing Muse outside America and my expectations are very high :D

If anyone would like to suggest hotels and places near by O2 that'd be great since Im coming over all alone :)

Anyone know if there's an O2 presale? Considering the venue and such...

That will be handy if I don't get a ticket in the lottery. I wonder though, will it be a pre-sale, or will it run alongside the general sale. I know the latter sometimes applies.

Anyone know if there's an O2 presale? Considering the venue and such...

This is what I came here to find out...

I've just checked my account and the fuckers have already taken the money, so be warned if you were planning on paying money into your account ready for the 12th!

Same here! Hope I've got a ticket, cos as others have said, that fucks me right over for the general sale if not. If that does indeed happen then I will be demanding some sort of compensation, the fuckers.

If you're talking about the .mu presale, it clearly states you can only apply for ONE show. But for general sale, it's normally 4 tickets only per show, so you could get 4 to night one and 4 to night two and it would be within the 'rules' :erm:. That's how I understand it.

yeah i meant the general sale. and that's how it should be, 4 per show, that would make sense, last time however they cancelled one of my tickets and sent me an email saying i had exceeded the ticket limit which was 4 over both gigs in london. i think that was ticketmaster, maybe it should be okay if i try the other night on ticketmaster and other on seetickets?

and i really do hope there will be an o2-presale.

yeah i meant the general sale. and that's how it should be, 4 per show, that would make sense, last time however they cancelled one of my tickets and sent me an email saying i had exceeded the ticket limit which was 4 over both gigs in london. i think that was ticketmaster, maybe it should be okay if i try the other night on ticketmaster and other on seetickets?

and i really do hope there will be an o2-presale.

Hmm, makes no sense that they'd cancel. I've heard that Ticketmaster has been royally shite for the Olympics tickets, though, so it could have been a fault on their part. But yeah, it might be safer to try on both sites rather than sticking to one.

I'm not with O2 anymore, so I'd be bummed about a presale, haha. Just hope I get my pre sale ticket to this show I applied for on .mu!

I'm on tenderhooks!!! Seems we'll find out tomorrow...... I won't sleep tonight!! I reckon this one is going to sell out in minutes - I've told hubby he can't go to work till he GETS MY TICKETS!!!! Woe to him if he doesn't deliver!!!! :mad:

Archived