Queeni, I've posted in the Munich thread, but do you happen to know anyone who's selling a standing ticket for that gig please?

There are two people I know, I'm just not sure if they already found someone. You can ask Franzi (Soreia) in the German thread (English is ok ;)) and I'll write the other one, who's hardly ever online here. I'll drop you a message as soon as I know if the tickets are still available!

Edit: if I can get some Bratwurst mit Pommes or Currywurst on that day I will again be very happy

:LOL:

Maybe we can order some to the queue ;) Ordering Pizza at the Cologne gig worked fine ;)

There are two people I know, I'm just not sure if they already found someone. You can ask Franzi (Soreia) in the German thread (English is ok ;)) and I'll write the other one, who's hardly ever online here. I'll drop you a message as soon as I know if the tickets are still available!

:LOL:

Maybe we can order some to the queue ;) Ordering Pizza at the Cologne gig worked fine ;)

I will have some one way or another and I will have loads when I go back home for Christmas :awesome:

I was crowd-watching during a few numbers - during TiRO and Plug in Baby it looked rowdy as fuck, and the centre bit was jumping for nearly the whole gig, but it certainly didn't look as beserk as Reading or Wembley.

I was crowd-watching during a few numbers - during TiRO and Plug in Baby it looked rowdy as fuck, and the centre bit was jumping for nearly the whole gig, but it certainly didn't look as beserk as Reading or Wembley.

I started jumping in my little barrier corner for TIRO, but then realized nobody else was and then felt stupid and stopped, but when PIB came on I didn't give a shit and went completely mental jumping and headbanging :LOL:

I started jumping in my little barrier corner for TIRO, but then realized nobody else was and then felt stupid and stopped, but when PIB came on I didn't give a shit and went completely mental jumping and headbanging :LOL:

It does sound like it was a wee bit quiet in your corner. Says a lot though that TiRO, which seem only in the set as it gets people jumping, didn't work for that section.

Our section was odd - a mix of quiet people and singing/dancing people. More so than a section I saw further down, who had half get up during MOTP and the other half get up during SMBH.

I have the TZ7 and I know nothing about digital photography.:$

I was told the speed of the memory card makes a difference - my friend's card has 10 on hers whilst my card has 6 (the number inside the little circle) making her writing speed faster.

If that makes any sense speaking without any jargon.:LOL:

I have a 16GB SD card for my TZ18 and took pictures like this at the Birmingham gig;

PIC1.jpg

I take offence to this! I was right next to you and was jumping to TIRO and PiB

I take offence to this! I was right next to you and was jumping to TIRO and PiB

TIRO was mellow not so long jumping, there was honestly not much obvious movement in our corner, PiB: I was not aware of my surroundings and transported into another universe :LOL:

You've got to admit at least TIRO was pretty darn soft around us, not saying you weren't active, you were fist-pumping non-stop :LOL:

TIRO was mellow not so long jumping, there was honestly not much obvious movement in our corner, PiB: I was not aware of my surroundings and transported into another universe :LOL:

You've got to admit at least TIRO was pretty darn soft around us, not saying you weren't active, you were fist-pumping non-stop :LOL:

Damn straight my right arm was killing me on Sunday:LOL:

This was the first Muse gig I'd been to and I absolutely loved it. I was glad there wasn't too much pushing around as I was dead tired from over-excitement, travelling and lack of sleep :LOL: But it was fantastic, as soon as Muse came on I did my best to really get into it. Though next time I'm going to make sure I have more sleep before so I can do more. But yeah, as far as first gigs go, that was amazing!

Got some of my photos here:

Photos

Awesome gig, got to barrier pretty far out on Matt's side. I'm just wondering, for those of you who queued from early morning. The guy who had pretty fancy, fairly long black hair who were queuing a bit down the side after the first corner, maybe around number 50-60. He spent most of the day sleeping under a carpet :p Is that anyone here or anyone who know him? Because it seemed like he couldn't find his ticket just before the gates opened and I was wondering if the guards let him in without tickets or if he did find it in time. I just felt so bad for him queueing all day and that he most likely didn't get to barrier or maybe didn't get in the arena at all :(

Edited by Ryoma-kun

Whoever got this, THANK YOU.

Newborn complete with riff.

6.50. SIX FUCKING FIFTY.

I suppose this is to teach me never to whine again for getting Newborn instead of Stockholm :p Was so annoyed at the moment (and so thirsty) that I considered for a split second to make a dash for the bar and grab a drink. Thank goodness I didnt lmao!

I dunno - it was one hell of a riff but my first impression when it was finished was "Why couldn't it have been like that for New Born itself?"

Dave! :kiss:

You alright Dave...

:LOL::rolleyes:

I think someone in that crowd was carrying some kind of lung plague because I've been ill ever since...It was totally worth it though! :p

All these photos that people took are great, I have no idea how you guys even do it :stunned:

:LOL::rolleyes:

I think someone in that crowd was carrying some kind of lung plague because I've been ill ever since...It was totally worth it though! :p

All these photos that people took are great, I have no idea how you guys even do it :stunned:

I think everyone had the muser bug! :LOL: I got over it in about 3 days I recon... but I think it was from that gig.