I assume no one has heard yet? I thought we would know today. But is it actually tomorrow we'll know? Bit worried I put in my email address, then it asked for the email address I am signed up to this with, which I don't use anymore and have forgotten the password to, eek.

Well there are still 12 hours roughly before the end of today so I wouldn't worry just yet about not having an email.

Can we sit where we want or we'll have to choose the seats beforehand when we book ? When Muse came to Paris at their last tour, we had to hurry to take the best seat that were not numbered for once. We had a great view.

You'll choose a block - they'll assign seats. For Radiohead I'm really lucky - they assigned one really close

Can we sit where we want or we'll have to choose the seats beforehand when we book ? When Muse came to Paris at their last tour, we had to hurry to take the best seat that were not numbered for once. We had a great view.

If you book with Seetickets they usually assign you seats in any block they choose and they usually sell the worst seats first. Pretty sure Ticketmaster lets you choose your block.

Any idea when emails are meant to come out? Sometime today?

Yep. I quote:

Thank you all for applying for tickets to our forthcoming European Tour.

We have been overwhelmed with the response. All applicants will be notified by email on Tuesday 12th June.

If you have any questions or enquiries please contact customer support - bitly.com/muse_support

says on the muse home page the tickets will be allocated by tomorrow, so whether that means they start going out today and continue until tomorrow i dunno.

"Muse Members will be verified, duplicate submissions will be removed and successful applicants will be chosen at random and allocated their requested tickets by Wednesday 13th June."

says on the muse home page the tickets will be allocated by tomorrow, so whether that means they start going out today and continue until tomorrow i dunno.

"Muse Members will be verified, duplicate submissions will be removed and successful applicants will be chosen at random and allocated their requested tickets by Wednesday 13th June."

Well that contradicts the above quote.

Archived