Applied as pre-order. Learned a long time ago that second night is best, and seems most fitting as the album is called The 2nd Law, lol.

Getting pissed off at having to find out everything via XFM and then scrambling onto .mu to find out what the fuck is happening, haha.

I HATE gig ticket buying with a burning passion and have already asked my boss to excuse me for an hour on the morning of 14 June. Thankfully he's being nice about my Muse spaffing.

In other news: BRING ON LE TOUUUURRR!1!! :D :D

Applied for the two concerts! I'm going from Argentina.. I was wondering.. did they just take the refunds on credit card? cause I've received a call from Mastercard asking me If it's ok that I recently spent money..anyways see you there :D

Well I think they will only accept me one then... but the guy calling me from mastercard..that was weird. since they said they won't be taking money until next week..

edit: I call mastercard and they didn't take the money.

Prices are £47.5 and £55 for this show. £55 is for the general admission.

Why is it more expensive for standing tickets ?

It will probably be that price for lower tier seating too. It was exactly the same for Radiohead tickets.

I guess it's because in these huge arenas these days the top tier of seating could mean you are really far away and have a poor view, hence charging less.

Prices are £47.5 and £55 for this show. £55 is for the general admission.

Why is it more expensive for standing tickets ?

It's not. Tour section of the site says this:

Tickets will be £47.50 and £55 plus booking fees

Then you have to pay a further £3.95 for delivery. Cheeky buggers, haha.

Edit: Read the ticket site again... I thought it meant it becomes £55 after they add the booking fee. Guess standing is more sought-after, thus more expensive? Except if you're in Glasgow, hehe.

Edit: Read the ticket site again... I thought it meant it becomes £55 after they add the booking fee. Guess standing is more sought-after, thus more expensive? Except if you're in Glasgow, hehe.

The ticket site says :

General Admission (Standing) - Face Value

1 x £55.00

Booking Fees

1 x £5.50

So I think platty is right. Tickets for the standing area and the lower tier are 55£. Other seating sections might be £47.50.

Actually I would like to take my tickets for the standing area, but I don't like to be in a huge and crazy crowd. :LOL:

So I will try to get tickets for the lower seating section next Thursday but it will be very hard. I think all the tickets will be sold in one hour...

Applied for this, woo

Applied for disting!

:awesome: Same as you two

I actually prefer standing costing more. I'd sooner pay more for standing and get it than not get standing and pay more for seating.

Yeah. I always feel uncomfortable as well in seating. Like at least in standing if I want to move around I can get in the middle of it or if I want to chill out and just watch the show I can get a drink from the bar and stand around the sounddesk

Archived